Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Get answers to your pregnancy questions from our WebMD Pregnancy Experts.
Pregnancy
An_252740 posted:
Okay so I'll make this quick, just please respond. I'm 18 I was on depo provera for a year AND the pill both because my period was so bad, got off the shot about two months ago so it's probably out of my body. I don't take my pills regularly. I was with a guy and it got a little messy, he fingered me and I think he had precum on his hands ( I don't think it was semen but idk if that even matters) and then we had sex, used a condom did NOT break. But I'm just scared because it was all very messy. I'm on my like 4th sugar pill and have not gotten my period yet ( but is not uncommon) sometimes I don't get it until the last sugar pill day. I usually have fatigue and a little nausea and mood issues but it is a little worse ( except for the nausea that is fine) and maybe a little frequent urination. So i guess it seems I could be or couldn't be and I'm just Soo scared and I don't know if I will have the balls to take a home pregnancy test yet. My mind can't wrap it's self around this. I've read a lot of stuff saying that you can get pregnant on precum and by fingering and on bc even tho I don't take it regularly (I'm going to start) I just need some thoughts please. I would very much appreciate it

Spotlight: Member Stories

Mom of 4 TTC again =D in need of some advice and willing to give some too :)

Helpful Tips

boy or girl
when can ifind out what i am haveing? More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.