Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Get answers to your pregnancy questions from our WebMD Pregnancy Experts.
Pregnancy
An_252740 posted:
Okay so I'll make this quick, just please respond. I'm 18 I was on depo provera for a year AND the pill both because my period was so bad, got off the shot about two months ago so it's probably out of my body. I don't take my pills regularly. I was with a guy and it got a little messy, he fingered me and I think he had precum on his hands ( I don't think it was semen but idk if that even matters) and then we had sex, used a condom did NOT break. But I'm just scared because it was all very messy. I'm on my like 4th sugar pill and have not gotten my period yet ( but is not uncommon) sometimes I don't get it until the last sugar pill day. I usually have fatigue and a little nausea and mood issues but it is a little worse ( except for the nausea that is fine) and maybe a little frequent urination. So i guess it seems I could be or couldn't be and I'm just Soo scared and I don't know if I will have the balls to take a home pregnancy test yet. My mind can't wrap it's self around this. I've read a lot of stuff saying that you can get pregnant on precum and by fingering and on bc even tho I don't take it regularly (I'm going to start) I just need some thoughts please. I would very much appreciate it

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi!! I am35 yrs old.... a single parent of three...9 girl, 14 boy and almost 17 boy!! Ok here goes......I had unprotected sex on Saturday the 8th of M...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!