Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
    Location Poll!
    Larich_408 posted:
    Okay so everyone, including me, has been venting about their SO's about not being home enough. I figure if we compile a list of where everyone lives, maybe at least 2 people could find a friend to hang out with... if they want! Don't feel like you need to participate... just thought it might be a good idea!

I live in Rochester, NY

ABfromGC responded:
    I live in Granite City, Illinois....it's about 10-20 minutes away from St. Louis, Missouri.

fox_rider133 responded:
    I live in Air Station Cape Cod, MA. So yeah there is nothing close but I am on the cape!

josirus responded:
    I live 45 minutes away from geneva ohio

beeba3 responded:
    Northern Va (Fairfax)

LeighBoAnnie responded:
    I live in Winston Salem, NC

Sarah1714 responded:
    Syracuse, NY

LiLMisShades responded:
    I live about an hour away from Philadelphia, PA!

jkovachie responded:
    I live in Milwaukee, WI.

Confused8907 responded:
    Good Ole Sheridan, WY

liz81888 responded:
    worcester, mass

MeganLynn28 responded:
    Baltimore, Maryland

buebendorf responded:
    Pawtucket Rhode Island..

hey liz81888..you and Jemms (shannon) could be neighbors lol

jagersmommy responded:
    Orange county, CA :>

jemms responded:
    Worcester MA

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Dawn. I am 24 years old, and my husband and I are expecting our first child in June 2010. I am excited and nervous all at the same time! ho...More

Helpful Tips

Round Ligament Pain
    Around 11 weeks or so I noticed very weird pains on my sides. It happened when I moved abruptly or stretched a few times a week. I ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    27 of 35 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.