Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Overly Horny?
1stTimeParents posted:
Ok. So sure it's prob not the best post but it's the dog gone truth. For a few weeks in 1st Tri I didn't wanna touch him, didn't want him to touch me. Now, It's like I gotta have an orgasm like 5 times a day. What the heck is wrong with me? If he won't help me, I'll get it myself. I'm usually not like this. Once a day was enough, sometimes twice if it was a really good day. But it's to the point where I wanna leave work early and get some, or take a longer lunch to get some, or get some in the morning before work, after work, before bed, at 3a.m. Is this part of pregnancy? I need to calm my nerves.

thenewMrsVu responded:
LOL!!!!! this cracked me up. I'm actually jealous. I'm 21 weeks and STILL no desire whatsoever. poor hubby! I'm sure it's normal... and I'm sure DBF enjoys it, too!

fotolover responded:
I'm jealous too!!! I hit that point at about 15 weeks and then 3 weeks later it was gone. Now it's long gone and I don't want my hubby to touch me! :( My poor poor hubby!!!

goddessjodi responded:
I have been overly horny ever since the freakin beginning!!! Before work, after work, right before bed, in the middle of the night etc etc!! I cant keep my hands off him!! Even if he is sleeping and i wake up.... its not long before he is up too!! lol :goofy:

MrsMarkle responded:
Its completely normal and safe for the baby to be super horny and want sex all the time during your 2nd trimester... it has something to do with the increased hormone levels. So as long as it doesn't get painful, go crazy :sillygrin:

brandi07michelle responded:
Im with the others im jealous lol i cant even get some if i want it my fiance is in the navy and is six states away from me. I guess thats why i dont get horny cause i cant have it anyways... :sad: lol but this was a good post :goofy:

KRouskey responded:
Be lucky! My DH won't touch me ever since he found out we're having a girl...he thinks its to weird! :pbpt:

RCROWE responded:
LUCKY!!! i know at first i had no desire AT ALL!!! Now its picking up a little bit, but still not like i would like for it to! I wish i wanted it that bad all the time! That is awesome! and im sure your husband is in HEAVEN!! Tell him to enjoy it while you want it so much because im sure after we all have these babies there will be no time! :wink:

mrsyoung0 responded:
Haha. This is a great post! I was the total opposite. The first couple weeks, I wanted it all the time! I don't know if it was just because I was so excited about being pregnant or what, but I was literally jumping on him everytime he came home! Now, I'm 18 weeks & NOTHING turns me on. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! We've tried everything. My "spots"? Gone! He's going crazy, I just know it. I feel horrible.

1stTimeParents responded:
LOL. Well now I don't feel so bad for posting this. Geeez! Guess I shouldn't be complaining. LOL. I feel like I have a problem though. Why on earth do I want it so darn much?!? And as for him, he's not giving it up as much as I'd like him too. He thinks I'm joking. But when I tell him I took care of myself, he gets mad cause I didn't let him watch. Hey, I asked you to join me. LOL

cnl1013 responded:
I love this post! During the 1st trimester, I wanted nothing to do with sex! As soon as I hit 2nd trimester, LOOK OUT!!!! LOL Poor DH is getting seduced every day!!! It's like I cant get enough! LOL. Glad to see I am not the only one!

dshearer3 responded:
OMG! I thought I was the only one out there! I am seriously wanting to have an orgasm multiple times a day, where it's all I can think about! It's great when I get it but then I'm afraid I'm hurting the baby? I know they say it's not going to but I still worry. Thanks for the post...makes me feel better!

Lovin_my_babies responded:
OMG ME TOO!!! but unfortunately for me, BF isn't all that into having sex with me anymore :crying: I am going INSANE!! lol.. i have to coerce him into it now :sheepish: speaking of which, i cant wait for the kiddo's to have naptime!! I may be waking BF up! lol.. he is a late sleeper due to always having worked nights! lol... WISH ME LUCK LADIES!! :sheepish:

macachodo responded:
So funny! great post, I too have this problem, I want it all the time & DH works late & most night he's so tired! we went from everday to once a week & it's killing me. I asked my sis & she said it's normal to be eithier wanting to or not, she was very horny with both her PG's ........lol

Helpful Tips

Cord blood banking question
We are considering cord banking with this baby. We love the rep at CBR and found a coupon code 'MOOLA' that saves $250 off enrollment! What ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.