Skip to content

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
pelvic pressure at 16 weeks!
supermomva posted:
Is it normal to have this much pelvic pressure at 16 weeks? I had my son 5 years ago and I remember a LOT of this, but much later in pregnancy...maybe like 36 weeks an on until delivery. It's so sore that it hurts when I get up to go to the bathroom at night and during the day when I walk around. I already feel like I'm waddling and I'm barely showing!!! help!

bellybaby2 responded:
It could just be how the baby is laying. Poke it and that LO to move around. Move up you have the space now!! :smile: :smile: Maybe watch some jefferson's to get the piont across!!

epittman responded:
I am having the same issue. This is my first, and I feel that I am carrying him very low. When I get up to go to the bathroom it's a miserable feeling. I feel like I'm not going to make it!

babyduefeb responded:
I know exactly how you feel! It has been bothering me for about a month now and I am only 19 weeks along. I spoke with my drs office and she told me I can take Tylenol every 2-4 hours. I don't really care for taking medicine at all while being pregnant so I only take it if it is unbearable!

Kimjj514 responded:
I'm pregnant with my third, and I find that each pregnancy the pressure starts earlier and earlier. I'll be 20 weeks tomorrow and definitely have the pregnant waddle going on, lol.

mamamcclain responded:
I had this with my daughter. By 20 weeks it became so painful to walk that my doctor put me on bedrest. He called it preclampsia. Talk to your doctor. HTH-

ashtinp responded:
i am having to same problem and i asked my doc about it when i was there and he said it is normal that it should start to get better the farther along i get that the baby is still sitting pretty low in the pelvic area and as it start so really move up that should go away he said it should be completely gone by the next time i see him and that will be at 19 wks so im keeping my finger crossed

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Jenny and I'm marrying my best friend Nick on March 20th, 2010. We've been together for 4 1/2 years now and we're expecting our...More

Helpful Tips

tilted uterus
have had this with all 3 of my pregnancies it usually goes away but for me it continues through out my whole pregnancy. I am also 4 months ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.