Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Where r u?
dylansmumm posted:
just out of curiosity, right before i moved out of virginia beach i saw one of these posts and found many from my area on the boards, im in sallisaw oklahoma now, wheres everyone else?

emily8091457 responded:
We just moved back to North West Montana. This is where DH and I grew up and we are SOOO glad to be back to family!

tcoop0911 responded:
I live in a little town in southwest Missouri. It's about 45 miles south east of Joplin. There are only about 700 people here...

marinewife17 responded:
Unfortunately we are stationed at Quantico, VA where there are entirely way to many people and traffic because of DC. I am small town girl and can't stand living here. But I do have a good job and good peeps I work with so that helps a lot.

MaraRussell responded:
I am in Northern California.

mcbellie13 responded:
san francisco bay area

me(26) dh(26) ds(11months) baby #2 edd 4/9/10

PuppyLove03 responded:
I'm in Oklahoma too! Tulsa area...

yzzil2103 responded:
I'm in North Texas in the Grapevine area

Jess102600 responded:
Charles Town, WV. About 5 miles from VA and 6 miles from MD. Love living close to DC, but not close enough to have to worry about the traffic and the rude people!

mitimidget responded:
I'm in Oklahoma too!!! But, I'm in the Lawton area!!

ncl23 responded:
I am in Northern California too. What part exactly??

lyndsey8806 responded:
Seems like not too many people are hicks! I'm from IL!! Hick central! haha

UKbluegirl2 responded:
Lyndsey, I can top that, KENTUCKY!! Although I am not a hick.

poliscmjr responded:
I'm in New Jersey! Outside of Philadelphia PA.

bellybaby2 responded:
Kansas ... Wichita... there are a lot of hicks. We are hoping to move soon though. It looks like after the baby To Colorado. I want to move RIGHT NOW. But I will have to wait.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi i am Emily, I was born in a small town called Bend Oregon ( aka Bend over Oregon). I will be 21 here in september 21, I was rased mostly in ...More

Helpful Tips

tilted uterus
have had this with all 3 of my pregnancies it usually goes away but for me it continues through out my whole pregnancy. I am also 4 months ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.