Skip to content

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Intilligender Anyone
olddawg65 posted:
Has anyone tried Intilligender? If so, how far along were you and was it correct? Thanks

mommyof3kiddos responded:
I have heard a lot more negative comments than good. It was wrong for most people. I think it's easier and cheaper to flip a coin.

Bandia1206 replied to mommyof3kiddos's response:
It is an expensive test, and not as accurate as they say it is.

However, I took it at 11 weeks and it was correct. I have several friends who have used it and gotten correct results.

I say, if you have the extra money and want to do it just for fun, then go for it. But don't bank on the result.

mommy2be1978 responded:
I took the test at 10 weeks and 12 weeks and got 2 girl results. It turns out we are having a boy! In this case, I am very happy Intelligender was wrong!!!!

tabby62010 replied to mommy2be1978's response:
I tried at 16 weeks, and it gave me girl results and I waited a little longer, past the 10 minute mark and it gave me boy!

I was sure it was girl, though.

Well, it's not. It's a boy! Glad for that!

momma0208 responded:
I have taken 2 so far and both said boy result...we wont know for sure for a couple weeks. I wish I knew about these with my son to see i these are correct.

kfitz responded:
I used it when I was about 15 weeks with DD and it said boy so it was wrong. I am not wasting the $30 this time.

KLN777 responded:
I tried it at 10 weeks... twice. So yeah, I threw down $60 taxand I would say it was a complete waste. Pretty sure there can be nothing correct about either of my results. Both came out with the bottom half (not just along the bottom of the cup but up to halfway) looking like a boy result and the top half looked like a girl result. There is def only one baby in there (I've had 3 u/s) so this did me no good. I have to wait until April 1 for the big u/s to actually find out. Don't waste the money like I did. I really wish I hadn't.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Rainie. I am married to Tommy. We've been together since 12/05. We were married on 2/27/10!! Pregnant with our first!!! Due 3/24/11!! I...More

Helpful Tips

tilted uterus
have had this with all 3 of my pregnancies it usually goes away but for me it continues through out my whole pregnancy. I am also 4 months ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.