Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
I started up a July Babies exchange!
TWalker02840 posted:
I was a little disappointed that none of our discussions were carried over, so I guess I'm just trying to pick up where we all left off. Find your due date buddy again or start up a conversation where you left it. Just trying to get all the July moms back together, some of us are hitting our half way marks soon and on our way down the home stretch!

DMOMMIE responded:
Looking for a due date of July 2nd.. Hopefully will go earlier though possibly in late June.

michelleypito responded:
My due date is July 29th

ClosetRocker responded:
July 13th here!

dwaw02 responded:
My EDD is 7/25. How do we get to the board?

Amirah01 responded:
My due date is in july as well my EDD is july 23rd but they are going to induce me a week early since i'm diabetic they dont want the baby to get too big, I was disappointed that the other discussions didnt carry over too and i dont like this format too much so far I probably just need to get used to it tho...

zaika_87 responded:
July 15th here! 2nd little boy for us!

Amirah01 replied to dwaw02's response:
I am trying to figure out the same thing this new board is confusing! Let me know if you find it please.

mrsmccullough responded:
My due date is July 25. Nice to meet you all!

Marbles0125 replied to mrsmccullough's response:
My due date is July 9! A boy this time, we are done, we have our girl now we will get our boy!

ttrishh replied to Marbles0125's response:
I am july 9th too, it is a popular day! I could not find the July exchange either. By the way they did carry all the previous topics over. You need to be looking at the "Discussions" format. (when in the Second Trimester board, click on the blue discussions on the left hand side) Then when you scroll down to the botton of the discussions click on "discussions" again and that takes you to more discussions and you can scroll back as far as you want.

mrsk32 responded:
July 22nd here! We have our BIG u/s appt this Monday. WOO HOO!!! :)

BamBam85 replied to mrsk32's response:
July 26th for us!! This is our 3rd we have a girl and a boy so this is just icing on the cake! We have out U/S on the 10th but we won't be finding out what we are having though. The surprise is so much better!!

blufaerie responded:
july 2nd here too, he's measuring big so i hope it will be sooner

babygirl3324 responded:
Was July 2nd but he's measuring smaller so now it's July 13th

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 28 yrs old and me and my boyfriend are exspecting our first child together. I am so ready for a baby.My EDD 03/21/2012

Helpful Tips

Cord blood banking question
We are considering cord banking with this baby. We love the rep at CBR and found a coupon code 'MOOLA' that saves $250 off enrollment! What ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.