maternity clothes
mommyof3kiddos posted:
I am so excited. I bought a new pair of maternity jeans and a new shirt tonight. They jeans were only $20!!!! Now I have four pairs of pants I can wear out of the house. lol I bought the shirt to wear to church. I am really trying to stretch things this go around. At least until it gets warm and I can just wear tanks all the time.

tamliz08 responded:
Ugh I need maternity clothes so bad! I have a bunch from when I was pregnant with DD, but family took it upon themselves to take them all, and now I cannot get them back. I really don't want to buy new jeans. I wish it would hurry up and warm up because then I could just wear sundresses and tank tops!

mommyof3kiddos replied to tamliz08's response:
All of my maternity clothes (all but a couple pairs of capris and a couple shirts) were trashed over the years. This is my fourth pregnancy in five years. I don't have many clothes (hense four pairs of pants) so I wear everything out. With the kids things get stained up. It stinks. I can't wait for it to get warm. I am going to buy some more capris and a bunch of tank tops and I will live in those for the next few months and after delivery.

KLN777 responded:
Oldnavy.com has some really cute maternity clothes for CHEAP! Plus shipping is a flat $7. I ordered 6 tops, 1 skirt, and 1 dress for less than $100 incl tax and shipping. Check it out. HTH!