Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
maternity clothes
mommyof3kiddos posted:
I am so excited. I bought a new pair of maternity jeans and a new shirt tonight. They jeans were only $20!!!! Now I have four pairs of pants I can wear out of the house. lol I bought the shirt to wear to church. I am really trying to stretch things this go around. At least until it gets warm and I can just wear tanks all the time.

tamliz08 responded:
Ugh I need maternity clothes so bad! I have a bunch from when I was pregnant with DD, but family took it upon themselves to take them all, and now I cannot get them back. I really don't want to buy new jeans. I wish it would hurry up and warm up because then I could just wear sundresses and tank tops!

mommyof3kiddos replied to tamliz08's response:
All of my maternity clothes (all but a couple pairs of capris and a couple shirts) were trashed over the years. This is my fourth pregnancy in five years. I don't have many clothes (hense four pairs of pants) so I wear everything out. With the kids things get stained up. It stinks. I can't wait for it to get warm. I am going to buy some more capris and a bunch of tank tops and I will live in those for the next few months and after delivery.

KLN777 responded:
Oldnavy.com has some really cute maternity clothes for CHEAP! Plus shipping is a flat $7. I ordered 6 tops, 1 skirt, and 1 dress for less than $100 incl tax and shipping. Check it out. HTH!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi! I'm Erica, 24 and live in Maine with my husband 25. Expecting our first 9/14/10. (One day after our two year anniversary) Currently just the t...More

Helpful Tips

tilted uterus
have had this with all 3 of my pregnancies it usually goes away but for me it continues through out my whole pregnancy. I am also 4 months ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful