Skip to content

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
TP Thursday!
ttrishh posted:
It seems the day almost passed without the standard TP thursday post!

I am 22 weeks and 10 1/2 squares.

snaps_mcgee88 responded:
I'm 26 weeks and 1 day = 12 almost 13 squares!!

megbrubaker responded:
24 weeks 5 days and I am still 11 squares...i have been here forever it seems like

EMB2006 responded:
I'm 20 weeks and 4 days and still at 11 squares-have been for a month now. But I just realized I'm carrying really low so maybe that's part of it.

zaika_87 responded:
i'm 21w1day and i'm measuring 9 squares today! only moved up half a square in like 2 months yay

Bandia1206 responded:
20w1d=10 squares

For like the 3rd or 4th week.

I don't think it's very accurate. It's hard to measure with TP without it tearing haha. I have issues getting it in the right spot. I measured with a tape measure the other day, and I was a little over 39 inches.

mrsk32 responded:
I'm 20wks and 9.5 squares.

KLN777 responded:
I'm 16 weeks and 9 squares. First time I've done this. I felt kind of silly wrapping TP around my belly, but it sounded so amusing I couldn't pass it up.

babygirl3324 responded:
I'm 21 wks and 5 days and i am at 8 squares

Atlas63 responded:
I had trouble wrapping the TP around me today. 2 weeks ago I measured 10 1/4 squares. Today at 21 weeks 3 days I measured 9 squares. I know that she is alive and well (she was bouncing off my bladder earlier today.) I didn't switch brands either so I don't know what to think. It seems like I've shrunk.

Helpful Tips

I need your tips...
Now that you have had twelve or so days to get to know the new exchanges-let me know what else we can do to help make them better. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.