Skip to content

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Best of Second Trimester
Louise_WebMD_Staff posted:
What has been the best part of the second trimester for you so far?
FirstPrevious12NextLast

jle09 responded:
Feeling movement - definitely.

It is still new in the 2nd tri and the baby is still small enough to where it isn't painful or constant. Its really reassuring to feel her move once every hour.

Also, I love the attention you get when you start showing, People open doors for you and give up seats.

Megkate3 responded:
I love that my belly looks like a pregnant belly now. 2nd tri just seems more relaxing. :o)

ttrishh responded:
The end to the constant vomiting.... Sorry ladies but someone had to say it!

I will also agree that I love seeing my big baby bump, I love feeling the baby move, I love the attention and I love that I can actually stay up later than my toddler again!

I call this my pregnancy honeymoon!

Rubyl33 responded:
Feeling Anna move all the time. Love it. :)

snaps_mcgee88 responded:
I would say feeling and seeing her move and kick! I love it!

Jamie (me 21), Andrew (hubby 22), Zach (cat baby 2), and to top it all off with a cherry: our little Aubree Chyanne due June 9th, 2010

mrsk32 responded:
Definitely feeling him move and kick has been the best part of 2nd tri so far. I also love my baby bump. :)

EMB2006 responded:
The best part of the 2nd trimester so far is feeling the movement and actually looking pregnant. I'm 21 weeks and feeling my little man move more and more each day and it's great!! I can't wait until my DH can feel it too!! I now feel and look pregnant instead of just looking fat lol!!

Atlas63 responded:
I agree with most of the others - feeling her move is the best part of the 2nd trimester. I also like that I don't feel sick all of the time.

imreddy responded:
:( I haven't felt my babies move yet...very disappointing. However, I do love that I'm showing...and getting bigger by the day!

Bandia1206 replied to imreddy's response:
I'ma make a list

1) Feeling better: more energy, less nausea, less mood swings

2) Finding out the gender

3) Feeling him kick :)

MrsIvey responded:
Getting over the m/s and finally being able to eat!!! To that extent, getting to make up for the lost weight by eating myself silly!!!

And as a close second, feeling and seeing Carmen move. I loved that with DD too, it's just so cool. :-)

MtnPrincess responded:
Oh to choose only one!! :) So I won't! Here's my list:

1)Not puking anymore!
2) feeling movement
3) finally showing so I don't just feel "fat"
4) having my ultrasound and seeing the healthy , moving, perfect li'l boy we're having!

AFG1122 responded:
Increased energy and less nausea!!!

megbrubaker responded:
  1. feeling the movement, and now trying to see if i can actually see my tummy move
  2. finding out the gender
  3. im not near as exhausted all the time
  4. actually feeling pregnant and not just chubby!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hey I'm Jackie and me and my DF are having our first Sept 5th :) Jordan Adalyn will also be the first grandbaby on both sides of the family so she...More

Helpful Tips

I need your tips...
Now that you have had twelve or so days to get to know the new exchanges-let me know what else we can do to help make them better. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.