Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
No Offence Intended (vent for all those needing to let off a little steam)
DaleCDean29 posted:
So I figure we're all a little tired of something, wether it be MIl, FIL Work, School, DH, or BF this is where we can post it without offending them....or others not listed... So here is mines.

No Offence sisters but I told you 30 times already when my next u/s is and no I don't know the gender of my baby yet stop asking.

No Offence FIL but my house is clean and if you don't like it bye bye, I will not have you insult me or my house you can leave.
FirstPrevious12NextLast

KBratt responded:
No offense neighbor/best friend...I cannot get up @ 5am & stay up till 11 pm like you...I am exhausted!!!

No offense MIL, I can't spend $100 a day on BS!! You pay my husband, you know how little he makes!!

No offense other stay at home moms, but I am looking for a job, we have some financial things that need to be taken care of before I can quit working for good.

No offense Dad, I am not your wife, I am not a child, please shut up with the stupid advice!!

Ahhhh...you're right I do feel better! LOL, thanks! :)

22; DH 21; EDD#1 8/29/10

mkdawn06 responded:
No offence to these 2 ladies at work. But i am still due in July whether i am so huge i apperently look like i will pop next month.
No offence but i am so tired of hearing my sister cry about how mom didnt make it to her birth of her son and has made it to all mine....my sister is 12 hrs away. I am 2 hrs away. And my moms leg and arm was broken 2 months before my nephews birth! Broken leg and arm and 12 hr trip do not mix. Although my mom has since made no effort to go see her and my nephew is turning 1year next month. I wish those 2 would get along Ill just shut up now. Lol

Danielle 25, Dh 26, Makayla 3, Jordin passed 09/03/2009. Baby boy adyn is coming July 6th

megbrubaker responded:
No offense DH..you drive me CRAZY sometimes and I think you have worst pregnancy hormones than ME!!!! (AHHH he annoyes me)

No offense work...I DO NOT WANT TO BE HERE, especially when its beautiful outside!! (but I am still here)

ClosetRocker responded:
No offence but DH if you tell me that I shouldn't eat Girl Scout cookies one more time I will probably divorce you and marry the woman that sold them to me!!

imreddy replied to megbrubaker's response:
I second the no offense work...I do NOT want to be here, and let me tell you that it is GORGEOUS outside...and I'm still trying to figure out why it's ALWAYS cold upstairs. Wish we could open a window!

No offense, Mac, but NO, I am not feeling movement yet (other than the rare somersault), and every time you ask you make me feel bad because I so very much WANT to feel them move.

No offense, Mama, but I do not think I will get to stay home as long as you did after the babies are born, even though we are not paying rent, because you were the one who suggested we try to pay off debt, and if we do that AND try to buy a house, that will require me to continue working past the babies' due date. Also, you should stop giving me that disappointed look when I tell you that I probably won't pump after I start work again, because it will be too much of a hassle - just be glad your grandkids are getting breastfed at all!

Phew. Yeah, that's a little better. I'll probably tell my mother that last one anyway. We roll like that.

True_Texan responded:
No offense DH, I love you to death but if you fuss at me one more time because of how many cookies or snack cakes I just ate I'm going to go nuts and let you feel my hormonal wrath!?! lol

dwaw02 responded:
Good one!

No offense DH but GET OUT OF MY BED! I get that you're recovering from being sick, but don't tell me you're not coughing in your sleep when you are!!

No offense sweet doggie of mine, but calm down! I get that you're nearly 14, but you don't need to be touching me to be OK, and I don't need your smelly breath in my face!

No offense DH again, but the upstairs really does need to be vacuumed more than once a month!

No offense work, but I'm miserable every day and I'm sick of you too! And everyone there, stop asking me how I feel when you know already.

Angela, DS (5) EDD 7/25/10 Pink Team

figgie0905 replied to dwaw02's response:
Ok, I loved the divorcing DH for the girl scout cookie lady... hilarious!

No offense work, but I don't need to be there 40 hours after the baby is born, 30 hours is more then enought time to get my work done when I'm normally bored. if we can do it financially then get over it, I"m tired of hearing that I will go back to work after 6 weeks and cry like the rest of the women of the world do after leaving their baby. I know I'm not the only pregnant woman!

No offense DH, but you will not be spooning with the dog after the baby is born, you will put him on the back burner, so can we please start weaning him now?

No offense Mom, but thanks for doing a gagging noise when I told you the girls name we picked. I could give you opinions on what you picked for names...

thank you.....

KLN777 replied to figgie0905's response:
No offense nice and well meaning mom I know, but I don't want any more advice or any half used bottles of stretch mark oil. And I could really go the rest of my life without you ever showing me "how well it works." (For the record, it didn't.)

No offense parents of kids I work with, but if your kids are sick, I don't need to be within 10 miles of your house. I'm pregnant and my immune system sucks. I don't need that stomach virus... AGAIN.

No offense DH, but stop snoring or get out of my bed. And if you ask me what's for dinner one more time, I just might kick you in the face.

Phew! That did feel good!

ClosetRocker replied to True_Texan's response:
HA that was my vent too! LMAO!

kfitz responded:
DH, if you start one more home project that I will need to help on I am going to move out. We just finished 2 months of tiling, (700 sq ft!) now to paint DD's room and add chair rail and crown moulding then to a new bathroom in the basement. Let me just save us all some trouble and I'll divorce you now!

True_Texan replied to ClosetRocker's response:
I know, lol. I try to be good but lately it seems that all I crave are sweets and caffeine. Now I'm just praying that when I take the GD test that things come out normal. DH keeps reminding me of that when he sees me eating something loaded with sugar lol.

mommyof3kiddos responded:
I am going to jump on the vent train as well. lol

No offense MIL/FIL but I really do not want (or even have) to talk to you on a daily basis to report what we are doing. No offense but I don't want to lug all three of the kids over to your house on a daily basis and spend hours doing nothing. No offense but I am tired of having to invite you to dinner just to get you to come over to our home so I don't have to drag the kids over to yours. No offense but I am tired of repeating myself. And calling and asking again if we are "stopping over" won't make me want to jump up and run over to your house!

kamahri_n_me responded:
No offense DF I know u mean well but if you ask me which side am I supposed to be lying on after I've told u a zillion times and I've already told u that I'm gonna sleep how I'm comfortable so I can at least get a wink of sleep Im gonna slap the $#! outta you!!! Whew I feel better now lol.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been married for 6 years now and this is our first baby! We are very excited to begin this new chapter in our life!

Helpful Tips

tilted uterus
have had this with all 3 of my pregnancies it usually goes away but for me it continues through out my whole pregnancy. I am also 4 months ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.