Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
August 2010 Due Dates
Louise_WebMD_Staff posted:
Due in August 2010? Introduce yourself to the Second Trimester Exchange here!
FirstPrevious12NextLast

amtteach83 responded:
First child, due August 15, having a girl, living in Indianapolis :)

twiegardt responded:
Due 8/18/2010, big u/s on friday 3/26. I live on the coast in Washington state.

jsmanning responded:
First child! Due August 29th. (Was initially due on the 19th from LMP date but, due to the size at 6 weeks they moved me up.) We find out April 2nd what we are having!

It's gonna be Jason or Katelynn!

(Jason is my brothers name who passed away a few years ago who's birthday is on Aug 19th..... So we will see!)

starfire03 responded:
This will be 2nd child, my 1st is 10 years old. Due 08/21/10, big US scheduled for 04/09/10 Can't wait!!!! Currently living in NYC!

LauraS1229 responded:
Hey ladies! This is our second pregnancy. I have a DD who is 3 and can't wait to be a big sister! We're due 8/14 and we're having another little girl! So excited! Can't believe we're half way there! OH--- I live in Colorado.

amydps responded:
I am pregnancy with my 3rd child. Son who is 4, Son who is 15 months and baby is due August 31. Not finding out what we are having. Live in GB, Wisconsin.

woody1983 responded:
Due August 16th although this little girl will end up being a July baby! Located in GR MI area.

malekalalis replied to woody1983's response:
Hi everyone I'm due August 1st but I think also that this little guy will show up in July. This will be my third little boy I have an 8 year old and a 6 year old. GO BOYS!!!!

MtnPrincess responded:
This is my third, and possibly my 2nd August baby - My DD was born August 7th, and this li'l guy is due August 5th. Although I'm hoping he follows in his siblings footsteps of not being born in their "due" month and is born in July, lol! (DD was due July 31; DS due Nov 1st, born Oct 31st)

Although we know we're on the blue team, we haven't decided on a name yet. Hopefully soon!

stephine143 responded:
EDD 8/31/2010 big u/s on the 30th

aubreyrosesmommy responded:
Hi!

This is my second pregnancy. I have a 3-year old daughter. I am due August 17th having twin boys!

KBratt responded:
I am due 8/29 with our first! We have the BIG U/S on 4/1!! Can't wait, hoping for blue team.

22; DH 21; EDD #1 8/29

Hallowan responded:
First child, due August 20th. Having a boy! We currently live in IL but are most likely moving to Minnesota in the very near future.

4everhis responded:
Due August 30th, with the big U/S on April 8th ~ Hoping for the blue team!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Erica-24, DH-28. Married 11/1/09, conceived 1/1/10, BFP 1/18/10, BIG U/S - 5/3/10, EDD 9/24/10 - the first of many :)

Helpful Tips

tilted uterus
have had this with all 3 of my pregnancies it usually goes away but for me it continues through out my whole pregnancy. I am also 4 months ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.