Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
TP Thursday!!
Bandia1206 posted:
It's TP Thursday! You know what that means ladies. Share, how far along are you and how many squares?

TIP* For those of you who have never participated. TP=Toilet Paper. Every Thursday (it's slacked lately) you wrap toilet paper around the largest part of your baby bump, and count how many squares it takes. It's just a fun way to measure .
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am 23w1d and measure 10 squares. It's weird, I have measured 10 squared for like 6-8 weeks now. I know that's gotta be off because of how big I measure in inches, and also because I am noticeably bigger. lol w/e

ashleyjane87 responded:
I am 22.5 weeks along and measuring at 8sq

ttrishh responded:
25 weeks and 11 squares

Debaroonie replied to ttrishh's response:
wow that was funny. I am 26 weeks 2days & 11 squares

Atlas63 responded:
I'm 24weeks 3 days and I measure 10 squares exactly.

ClosetRocker responded:
11 squares at 24 weeks and 2 days. WOW 24 weeks!

EMB2006 responded:
I thought I posted this yesterday but I guess I didn't lol...

I'm 23 weeks and still at 11 squares-have been for 6-8 weeks now. But I've noticed I'm starting to get a little wider too so I guess the rest of me is filling out instead of just my belly lol!! Hope everyone has a good day!

DMOMMIE replied to EMB2006's response:
I'm 26 weeks and I'm 10 1/2 squares.... My daughter helps count them, it's a cute thing to do!!

KLN777 responded:
18wks5d and 8.5 squares

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Tara (the big 3-0), married to my college sweetheart. We have a 5 year old son Drew, a 2 year old daughter Abby, and our 3rd & final baby,...More

Helpful Tips

I need your tips...
Now that you have had twelve or so days to get to know the new exchanges-let me know what else we can do to help make them better. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.