Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Guess me, please! Big u/s Thurs
KLN777 posted:
This is my first pregnancy and we're so excited to find out the sex on Thurs! I'm 19 weeks now. In my first trimester, I had MAJOR sickness, morning, noon, and night, from weeks 6-11. So much so that I had to go to the hospital twice for fluids and I lost 11 pounds. No heartburn, no real cravings, although I had a general aversion to almost all food for a couple of weeks at the beginning of the second trimester. At our 13 wk u/s, we saw the baby moving all around like crazy! Flipping, dancing, would not stay still. I started feeling movement in week 14 and it's gotten much stronger in the last couple of weeks. All movement I feel is very low. I've been very tired, pretty much the whole time. For the last couple of weeks, I've been having a good bit of back pain.

I think that's it. What do you ladies think?

Bandia1206 responded:
Just a random feeling, but I think you are having a girl :)

Best of luck at your u/s Thurs hun, FX the baby cooperates for you and that everything looks great!

bitesizehoney responded:
I say Girl, too

True_Texan responded:
I agree with the PPs. I say girl too. Good Luck!! :)

mommyof3kiddos responded:
I say girl! :)

imreddy responded:
I really have no idea, but I'm going to say boy, only because I'm having girls and had no real M/S. Good luck!

eastonsmom1 responded:
I say Girl, too!!

UGAmomof2 responded:
I guess girl. Tons of prayers for a health u/s!!!

ClosetRocker responded:
I say boy, but it is a major shot in the dark. GL on your big U/S

Megkate3 responded:
I'm guessing boy!!!

Jennax907 responded:
I say boy, sounds exactly like my first pregnancy.

JColburn09 responded:
That sounds exactly like my first pregnancy, except I had heartburn close to the end of the pregnancy and I had a girl.

So I say Girl!!

Good Luck with everything.

BabyDems replied to JColburn09's response:
I think Boy!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Read my blog all about being a Stay At Home Mom: http://mymommydiary.wordpress.com also, Find me on Facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...More

Helpful Tips

Cord blood banking question
We are considering cord banking with this baby. We love the rep at CBR and found a coupon code 'MOOLA' that saves $250 off enrollment! What ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.