Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Isn't God good
jessica5289 posted:
We had our ultrasound today. At first the baby had a foot over to parts I was interested in seeing. The baby wasn't in a good position at all. So after the 2nd tech tried to get the pics required by my dr. They informed me that there was no way to identify the gender of our baby. I was really bummed. So there was a 20 min wait so the Dr could look at the pics. The Dr came in to see if there was anyway to get a few more shots of the baby and in that 20 mins the baby changed positions. We are having a little girl. That makes boy,girl,boy,and girl for us. Isn't that neat. I know it's long but I wanted to share. Jessica

KLN777 responded:
Congratulations! And yes, God is SO good! All the time!

mommyof3kiddos responded:
Congrats! I totally agree. God is good!

EMB2006 responded:
Congratulations!! If you don't mind I have a similar story I'd like to share. When we had our 20wk u/s we found out we're having a boy. We got the 4d u/s done and it was put on a dvd for us. When we got home our dvd wouldn't work. We did have pictures printed at the same time so I wasn't so bummed about the dvd. I called the u/s tech and she said that next time I was in the office to bring the dvd back and she would reformat it for us. We forgot the dvd at our next appt. Luckily DH & I were both off for Good Friday so we decided to go to the doctor's office and let the tech look at the dvd. I took an extra blank dvd just in case she needed it. Well when she tried to reformat the dvd it wouldn't even load so we were able to get another u/s that day! It had been 4 weeks since our last u/s and we saw how much are little man had grown. I was glad the first dvd didn't take because it was awesome seeing how big he had gotten! God is great and sometimes it's in the little things that He shows us His powers!! Just thought I'd share. Again I'm happy for you and good luck!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Nicole. I have a uterine condition called Uterus Didelphys. I am currently pregnant in my right uterus with my first child, but second preg...More

Helpful Tips

Round Ligament Pain
Around 11 weeks or so I noticed very weird pains on my sides. It happened when I moved abruptly or stretched a few times a week. I ... More
Was this Helpful?
26 of 34 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.