Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Introduction
FloralMom posted:
Hello All!

I am moving up from 1st tri today!

Just a little about myself - I was actually on the boards last year at this time too. (TRIGS) We found out at our big U/S that LO had a condition known as Anencephaly - a severe nueral tube defect that causes the brain and skull to not develope correctly. He was born in August and lived for 3 days. I found out that I was pregnant again in Februrary, just after Valentines day. I know what a great support that these boards can be during a healthy or complicated pregnancy, so I had to get back in again!

My EDD is 10/23 and although DH and I haven't really allowed ourselves to get excited yet (after a mc and an unhealthy pregnancy), my big U/S is about a month away and that should help us clear our minds and gear up for baby!!

KLS0228 responded:
Welcome!!!!

mommy_a responded:
Congratualtions and alllllll the best of luck for your ultrasound as well as the rest of the pregnancy!!!!

I've been lurking on the first tri boards even after I came to second tri, and have been seeing your QOTD posts and love them! I think they are a great idea and applaud your energy and enthusiasm. I hope you continue them here!

Welcome and happy and healthy nine months!!!!!!

- Annie, week 17, first LO

UGAmomof2 responded:
Hey FloralMOm. I am so glad to see you on the 2nd tri boards. I followed your story last year and pray that everything turns out great for you and DH!!! Your u/s will be here before you know it.

Tons of hugs and prayers!!!

FloralMom replied to mommy_a's response:
I can totally continue them! The 1st tri board was sooooooooooooooo slow and I just couldn't stand it! I had to do something to mix it up!!! LOL!

Taylove11 responded:
Congratulations and welcome! I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I'm hoping and praying that you have a healthy LO growing! Best wishes!

Bandia1206 responded:
Omg!!! Floral. So good to see you on the tri boards again hun . Not sure if you remember me, but I followed you on 3rd tri.. and then I saw you on TTC:JSO right before I got my bfp. Congrats on this pregnancy sweetie! I wish you the very best of luck. FX and strong vibes for a H&H 9 months!!!

tamliz08 responded:
Hi again! Good luck at your u/s!!

mommy_a replied to FloralMom's response:
FloralMom - I definitely want you to continue your QOTDs, if you have the time and energy!!!!!!!! They were great!

Although this board is not slow at all, you bring up many great points, especially for clueless first time moms like me!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello, my name is tasha, im 31 and pregnant for the first time, 25 wks right now. I just got married in august to the love of my life, steve, 32, we&#...More

Helpful Tips

tilted uterus
have had this with all 3 of my pregnancies it usually goes away but for me it continues through out my whole pregnancy. I am also 4 months ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.