Skip to content

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
October 2010 Due Date Buddies
Louise_WebMD_Staff posted:
Are you due in October 2010? Check in and say hello, share a bit about yourself and find other women due in October.
FirstPrevious12NextLast

Pamela11703 responded:
Hi!

I'm due october 15th (although I think the edd is a little off, i know when we DTD!) lol anyways I have two boys already, Ryan is 2 years old (today is his bday!) and Patrick just turned 3 on Valentines' Day!

We had an ultrasound last week and tech says she thinks it's a boy! So if it is we will be naming him Liam,(not sure of middle name yet).

I am a Special education teacher for high school students with special needs.

Also I live next to my in-laws sooo I'm sure you will be hearing plenty of Family vents from me (My apologies in advance!)
lol

Pam (28), DH (31), Patrick (3), Ryan (2), Edd 10/15!

NatashaT1 replied to Pamela11703's response:
Lol Pamela11703, I bursted out laughing when I read that you live next to your in-laws. I immediately thought about Everybody Loves Ray, I hope they are nothing like the Barrones!!!! I'm due October 12th, but I haven't had an ultrasound to measure and make sure the dates I gave were accurate. I told the nurse that my last MP was January 5, so hopefully it was right. I'm irregular, so it may have been wrong. Anyway, your family vents will perk up my boredom. GL

Pamela11703 replied to NatashaT1's response:
Natasha It is like EVERYBODY LOVES RAYMOND! except my mother in law doesn't even cook she just nags and complains and complains and complains!

But im hoping to share all of my lovely vents with you guys!

:)

FloralMom replied to Pamela11703's response:
LOL! Pamela - my in-laws were in love with a house across the street from us! I was mortified and DH just plain put the ax on it and said "No, because it will be like EVERYBODY LOVES RAYMOND!" MIL gave up, but acted like her feelings were hurt.... OH WELL!!!! LOL!

Oh and I'm and Oct EDD - 10/23!

My DH and I own a floral shop that I run, more or less, by myself. I bring my 3 year old to work with me... some day I'll have free slave labor! LOL!

I lost a little one in Aug 09 due to a neural tube defect and am back at it again!!!

terricody responded:
Im due oct 1st but mostly have baby in september...with all my other children i haven't even gone past37-38 weeks along and with having history of preterm labor and other complications...

ForeverHisWife responded:
Hello:
I am due october 22 that is as of 4/16. I go for my big u/s 6/2 and cant wait. This is my first baby and we are very excited. I am thinking blue but DH is thinking pink!!! lol. I just started college again in Januanry. I am noticed the winter was very busy this year!! lol :)

Shani_girl replied to ForeverHisWife's response:
Hi! I'm due 10-16 with #5! I have 4 daughters' Hannah 13, Identical twins Hailey and Heidi 9 and Liliana (Lily) 14 months. We are very excited for this suprise baby!!

ShannaKate2 responded:
Hi I'm due 10/21/2010 I have one beautiful seven year old daughter and my husband and I are thrilled to be expecting #2. I feel like i've forgotten what it's like to be pregnant and its seems new to me all over again. :-) I look forward to what lies ahead

ch16216 responded:
Good Afternoon,
I am 23 and this my first pregnancy. I am due on Halloween. Took 15 pregnancy tests and then an ultrasound for me to truly believe that I am pregnant. Some days I am really excited and other days I am completely terrified but all in all I know this will be an amazing experience. For the first time ever, I can no longer see past by tummy! Every week I hit I feel is such a blessing that I have made it and hitting my second trimester has been a huge sigh of relief =)

Bethy51306 responded:
Hi! Dh and I are expecting #4 Oct. 18th! I'm kind of hoping for a girl. We have three boys, ages 3, 2, and 1. We're going to be really busy!! I'm a SAHM and DH is in charge of the night stock crew at a grocery store. We are looking forward to this addition to our family!

monicaannknight responded:
My due date is October 23rd...This is baby #3 for me. I have a 4 year old son and and 3 year old son... This pregnancy is very different from my first two..We are all very excited!!

cleoking1305 responded:
Hi everyone.My name is Cleo Cortez and I am working on my second child. It isn't written in stone yet, but I believe I will pop around Halloween this year! My first appointment is on the 6th of May. I also have a feeling I will have another boy, but we'll see.
If we have a boy, his name will be Jaren Cortez. So my hubby will have a birthday in August, my first son will have a birthday September 24th which is also my birthday, and my second born will be here in October. We will try to have a third one in November!

Monkeys_momma replied to cleoking1305's response:
Hi, I'm Tyler. My partner and I are expecting on Halloween!!! We have my 11 year old son and this is our first baby together. I am currently a preschool teacher but am retiring soon to be a SAHM :) We think it's a girl....Charlotte Grace "Charlie" we will call her!
It's nice to meet everyone due about the same time! Is anyone else huge already??? ( I was big from the get-go) Take care everyone!

terricody replied to Monkeys_momma's response:
Welcome Tyler..congrats on making it to the 2nd tri..yes im showing big now but this isn't my 1st either..im due on the 1st of oct but will be having the baby around 37 weeks and im on bedrest up unitl then

Terri- 18weeks4days

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 24 years old, married for 3 years to my wonderful DH Teddy who is 22. We have a daughter who will be turning 3 in January who is the light of our...More

Helpful Tips

I need your tips...
Now that you have had twelve or so days to get to know the new exchanges-let me know what else we can do to help make them better. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.