INTRODUCTION
MichiganMommyX2 posted:
hello, my name is Makynna and im a 23 y/o mother to identical twin girls, Makynzee and Makynlee who are 2 yrs old, im expecting identical twin boys on 8/22/2010 which happens to be the twins 3rd birthday!! try telling 2 y/o that they may be getting 2 brothers on their day lol not a fun convo me and my fiance are sooo excited but have decided the boys will be it for a few year at least 5 lol im soooo ready to have these babies but i have 24 wks to gooo so lets make the best of it right??

eastonsmom1 responded:
Welcome!!!

When I first read your post, I had to go back and reread it again to make sure I was reading correctly!!! How exciting for you and your fiance.

I am expecting twin boys due 9/12, and I have a 2 year old son at home!!

Congrats and welcome again to the boards!!

Louise_WebMD_Staff responded:
Wow-two sets of twins. You need to look into the requirements in your state-some require classes or a degree. Most, if not all, require a home inspection. The trick is that I think all states have a pretty tight limit on number of kids total in the home for one caretaker.

Isylya replied to Louise_WebMD_Staff's response:
Tell that to the Duggers! 19 kids or are they up to 20??

Congrats MichiganMommy! I live in Michigan too!

-Isy

ttrishh replied to Louise_WebMD_Staff's response:
Ummm sorry louise but you confused me.. what are you talking about? Are you talking about the requirements to having a home daycare?

terricody responded:
Welcome and congrats!!!