Skip to content

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
new seats came today
mommyof3kiddos posted:
I got our new Radian carseats for my girls today! I had to buy new thinner car seats so I could fit my three (DS, DD1, DD2) and the twins on the way into our mini-van. So of course I had to unpack them and put them in the car just to see if they would fit. Let me tell ya they are SO heavy! I am going to have to have DH carry them back into the house. But everyone is going to fit!!!!!!!! DS's new booster seat will be here in a couple weeks. By then I will have bought all the big stuff so I will go ahead and get everyone installed so they can get used to the new set-up before the girls get here.

ttrishh responded:
that is so great that they fit.. to bad they are so heavy though, you will have to install them and leave them installed!

mommyof3kiddos replied to ttrishh's response:
I am going to wait to install the seats because like you wrote once their in their in! I might wait until I get to the 30wk mark and just do everyone (infant seat bases included) just so I can be done. It will give us all time to get used to the set-up.

Louise_WebMD_Staff responded:
Yay for everyone fitting!

roni090909 responded:
That's awesome. I glad it all worked out and you didn't have to get a new car.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Due September 29th with our first child.

Helpful Tips

tilted uterus
have had this with all 3 of my pregnancies it usually goes away but for me it continues through out my whole pregnancy. I am also 4 months ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.