Skip to content

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Prayers please!
KLN777 posted:
We have another level 2 u/s on Friday to see if the 2 cysts that they found on our daughter's brain are clearing up on their own like they should. (Not sure what the next step would be if they don't.) And they need to get a good look at her heart. She wasn't cooperative last time and they couldn't get a good enough look at her heart to see everything they needed to.

Please pray that the cysts will be completely gone and that they will see her heart that is 1000% healthy. We are really trusting that God is taking care of our little girl. Clinging to Psalm 139:13-14: For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

Thanks so much!

ReneeErin responded:
Sounds like you have a good support system! I LOVE that verse =) I'll be praying!

KLS0228 responded:
I wlil be praying for you all!!!! Please keep us updated!

tater99 responded:
Sending prayers up for baby girl and you!!!

UGAmomof2 responded:
Tons of prayers!!! I love that verse!!!

bcfrost816 responded:
Praying for you! Trust in God, everything He makes is for a purpose.

Shani_girl replied to bcfrost816's response:
That is a great verse for you! Please keep us posted and I am praying for your sweet baby girl!

kanmai responded:
I'll Pray for your little girl..And you.

Shauntrell responded:
I am praying for your daughter and you. Everything is possible through our Lord and Jesus Christ.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hey I'm Jackie and me and my DF are having our first Sept 5th :) Jordan Adalyn will also be the first grandbaby on both sides of the family so she...More

Helpful Tips

I need your tips...
Now that you have had twelve or so days to get to know the new exchanges-let me know what else we can do to help make them better. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.