Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

Posting to the communities has been restored. Our technical team is still completing ongoing maintenance, and you may experience some technical problems.Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
TP Thursday?
FloralMom posted:
TP Thursday was always my favorite part of the 2nd tri board...

How many squares are you today??

13w5d - Yikes!!! Already a 11 squares... I guess I should have tried to lose more weight between pregnancies.
MellieP10 responded:
Thanks for posting this, seems like it has been a while...
I am 16w3d and Im a little under 8 1/2 squares. This is also my first, so it is taking a bit to show.
terricody responded:
Im 16weeks 6days and 12 is that alot???
williamswifey responded:
can someone explain the squares to me?
Shauntrell replied to williamswifey's response:
You take some toliet paper and wrap it around your baby bump and count how many complete squares it takes to go around your bump.
Shauntrell responded:
18 weeks 2 days - 11 squares
woody1983 responded:
TOO scared to do this!!!! It could be very ugly!!!! .....k I did it...14 squares....dont' know if I should be happy or depressed :)
Ireland05 responded:
I am 25 weeks and 11 squares!
DaleCDean29 responded:
ok well this is my first time trying this, from hip to hip i have 5 squares
DaleCDean29 responded:
OH and I'm 25 weeks
eholdstein responded:
Is it hip to hip or all the way around?
Jennyhat replied to eholdstein's response:
It's all the way around.

I'm 11 squares at 20 weeks.
eholdstein responded:
18weeks exactly and 9 squares exactly. Doesn't sound too bad. :)
lilclone2b replied to eholdstein's response:
I am 18w2d and am 9.5 squares (I am glad to see others in this range because I keep getting told that I don't look preggo and it worries me!!)
Benenati responded:
I am 25 weeks 1 day and I'm just under 8 squares. Yes this was all the way around. WOOOOHOOO!!!!!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello! I am Katie, 22; & my DH is Ryan, 21. We have been together for 8yrs, & married for 4 yrs. We have a daughter Kelsey that was born 7/4/1...More

Helpful Tips

For those of you getting an epidural...
I spoke with a friend of mine who is a nurse anesthetists and administers epidurals all day long, and I was complaining to her how badly it ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 38 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.