Skip to content

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
QOTD 4/30
FloralMom posted:
Question of the day:

What has been your worst case of "prego brain"?
FirstPrevious12NextLast

FloralMom responded:
I have actually forgotten to pay bills! Mainly because I pay bills at home and then also handle them for my shop. We have the same gas/water, electric and cable/phone providers for both. So I pay them at the shop and then mentally check them off at home too! Oops!!!

Jennax907 responded:
I forgot to give my son his antibiotic this morning :( I was in such a daze. I thought I'd remember everything but I guess I didn't. And the sad thing is, that I remembered right when I got to his day care. I'm such a bad mommy.

kfitz responded:
I forget all kinds of things at work. Sometimes I can't even talk because I can't think of simple words. It is so frustrating!

tamliz08 responded:
Well, the other day I forgot something really stupid, and it was pretty embarrassing but now I can't even remember what happened. Go figure that one!

williamswifey responded:
I can't actually say that I've had a "worst case" per se. I have progressive moments daily that get more and more frustrating.

ForeverHisWife replied to williamswifey's response:
Occassionally I will make a food shopping list and well it seems everytime I go now I forget it and then to make matters worse I forget whats on it!!!

mommyof3kiddos responded:
I almost left DD2 in the stroller today at the zoo when we went to get in line for the train. DS and DD1 were walking. I threw my cell phone and camera in my purse and put it around me and said let's go. Thankfully it took less than a second to realize what I did! I was hoping nobody else noticed.

emyjo83 responded:
I locked myself out of the house. My DD (2) was eating dinner and just stared at me. Finally, I convinced her to get down and open the door for mommy. THis was two months about when it was 10 degrees out and I seriously had on a short sleeve shirt. I have done it three times total during this pregnancy. Oh yeah, one I did while she was napping and I just stared in the house down the hallway for a good hour before I realized there was a spare key in the vehicle. I hate that stinkin door!

mtlmayhem responded:
There have been little things here or there but Yesterday, by far was THE worst....---> I forgot my house AND car keys in my desk @ work...

My dad had to pick me up from the autopark, and Dh had to drop me his spare set of car keys. I had to pick up DS1 and eat dinner @ my folks, and wait for DH to finish working (with overtime to boot) and THEN go home at like 830-9pm to prepare for today!!!

megcc responded:
My worst case was when I was driving to work, and I drove right passed it. I've been working here 5 years and have never missed that turn.

-Meghan(30), DH(38), EDD 9/23/10 (our first!)

FloralMom replied to megcc's response:
LOL! Yep, I've driven right past errands... makes the day a lot longer than it has to be!

Taylove11 responded:
I keep forgetting my phone everywhere. I have left it at work over night 4 times now in the past 2 months. THe scary thing is that it's my only phone too. We don't have a land line at our house currently.

Ireland05 responded:
I went to the grocery store specifically for dog food yesterday. I got a few other things to make dinner and then I was pulling into the driveway and realized that I had forgot the dog food! So I had to turn around and go back!!

Isylya responded:
So, today while I was in the shower.... I went to wash my face and was looking for my bottle of face wash...But, the funny part is, I haven't used the brand of face wash I was looking for in about 2 years! I skimmed right over the bottle I've been using...thinking "That's not mine"...*blush* LOL

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 15 weeks, We had an ultrasound yesterday to discover how far along I was and we were lucky to discover the gender at the same time :) I have t...More

Helpful Tips

Cord blood banking question
We are considering cord banking with this baby. We love the rep at CBR and found a coupon code 'MOOLA' that saves $250 off enrollment! What ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.