Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
    ewww smell
    mommyof3kiddos posted:
    I took the kids to a playarea today and there was a little girl there that just had this weird smell. The mom didn't really smell. It's was just the little girl. I think it was some kind of lotion, shampoo, or cream or something. I know it wasn't a poo diaper. But we were there for three hours and we were around them off and on the whole time depending on where the kids played. Now four hours later I cannot get this nasty smell out of my nose. It's so gross. I think it's just not sitting right with me because I'm pregnant. Normally I can't smell that well. It just stinks! We are going to the grocery store after dinner and I am going to go over to the freshener area and wiff a bunch of candles!

KLN777 responded:
    Try smelling coffee beans. That's supposed to clear your nose. That's why a lot of perfume counters have cups of coffee beans, so you can clear your nose between smelling different fragrances.

mommyof3kiddos replied to KLN777's response:
    That's a good idea! I started dinner and burnt garlic in the skillet. That pretty much took care of the nasty smell. If I can still smell it when we go to the store I will hit the coffee aisle!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My life has been extremely blessed! I'm currently pregnant with my first natural child. I do have two wonderful step children who I fully claim an...More

Helpful Tips

For those of you getting an epidural...
    I spoke with a friend of mine who is a nurse anesthetists and administers epidurals all day long, and I was complaining to her how badly it ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    29 of 38 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.