Skip to content

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
What is it about pregnancy...
tamliz08 posted:
...that makes fountain drinks so delicious?? So far with both pregnancies I just crave drinks with a straw and a ton of ice. It's so strange!

Yummmm

michelleloehr responded:
Yummm Sonic fountain drinks especially

tamliz08 replied to michelleloehr's response:
Oh I know!! Thank goodness the closest Sonic is an hour away, or I would be there 3 times a day!

roni090909 responded:
LOL! Coke makes me sick this pregnancy. Hopefully that will go away soon. I LOVE a good carbonated coke.

jenny8709 replied to roni090909's response:
Me too! I don't know what it is...maybe avoidin caffeine for my entire 1st tri, but once I was in the 2nd, I started giving in to my Coke cravings! It's such a treat and I know I should drink water instead but it's so good!

bcfrost816 replied to jenny8709's response:
oh, the Sonic limeades are sooooooo good!!!!! I have usually one or two of those a week, lol.

Shauntrell responded:
Ice please, ice, ice and more ice. DF can not understand why I have to have a big cup of ice with every beverage, espically fountain drinks. And I love sonics slushes, and 7-eleven's slurpees, and the neighborhoods snow cone palace. OOooooh so good! Have you ever just got a cup of shaved ice and ate it straight out the cup. What a treat? LOL

Jaylonsmama responded:
For me it's the bubbles in the fountain drinks! I'm crazy about them! God now I want one!

scperdomo responded:
I HAD to have a 32oz fountain Pepsi everyday. It was insane. I was a coffee drinker and would get a venti iced coffee from Starbucks and then all of a sudden I started craving fountain Pepsi.... it lasted for nearly 6 months!

Rfirstlilone26 replied to michelleloehr's response:
Awww I crave Sonic lime-aids.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a SAHM/In-home daycare provider. It's going to be a crazy summer! I will have a 6 month old, three boys all 2 years old, a 6 year old, and a ...More

Helpful Tips

tilted uterus
have had this with all 3 of my pregnancies it usually goes away but for me it continues through out my whole pregnancy. I am also 4 months ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.