Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
well my goal today was....
mommyof3kiddos posted:
to shop for DH's birthday gift and then take the kids to Burger King and let them play in the play area. Did that. I got home and DD2 took a nap and DS and DD were playing. I thought I would jump on the computer for a bit but would be off no later than 3pm and I would get the kitchen straightened up. Well my brother called, then my friend called, and I just had to finish what I was doing online. lol So here it is 4:30 and well I haven't done a darn thing. Luckily the kids are very happy playing together and really would rather me not play with them since they jump around. Now I feel bad because DH is going to be home in um....a half hour and I haven't even thought about dinner yet.

roni090909 responded:
At least you got two things knocked off your list :smile:

mommyof3kiddos replied to roni090909's response:
That's true. I did water the plants too. Nevermind they were just about dead. At least that's something. I guess I need to focus on the small stuff. lol

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello. My name is Ashley. I am 20 years old, and have been married to my husband Paul for a little over 3 years now. We are excpecting our first child...More

Helpful Tips

Cord blood banking question
We are considering cord banking with this baby. We love the rep at CBR and found a coupon code 'MOOLA' that saves $250 off enrollment! What ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.