Skip to content

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
(Actual) Due Date Poll
PGinSJ posted:

Take the Poll

For those that have had previous pregnancies. What gestational week did you have your FIRST born baby in? TIA.
  • 37 weeks or earlier
  • 38 weeks
  • 39 weeks
  • 40 weeks
  • 41 weeks +
vote
View Poll Results
FirstPrevious12NextLast

roni090909 responded:
DS was born on his EDD. My water broke the night before.

UGAmomof2 responded:
I was induced at 37 wks due to DS having a medical condition.

yvetteb81 responded:
2 painful weeks over...but i didnt do very much exercising then and gained heaps of weight...i am hoping with this pregnancy its the opposite...do not wanna go 2 weeks over again..

mtlmayhem responded:
DS was born in the pm of his actual due date on the 13th...... my contractions started at 4ish pm the evening of the 12th!

JMomma1 responded:
my water broke the morning before DD, and i had him at 2 in the morning on my DD.

williamswifey responded:
My DS was born 4 days after his EDD. He was due on 4/3 and was born on 4/7 after 19 hours of labor and having my membranes stripped at an appointment on 4/6. He DID NOT want to come out. I hope and pray that I have an easier go this time.

Jacque72903 responded:
I had ds at 37 weeks. I had dialated to 4 and was so miserable I went in for a checkup and the doc sent me to the hospital. They gave me petocin to hurry things along and the doc broke my water. I probably could have gone another week or so, but at the time I couldn't stand how uncomfortable I was. Ds turned out fine though, so no worries!

terricody responded:
had dd at 38 weeks and my labor wasn't that long 4hrs and this is my longest labor of all pg's

FloralMom responded:
DS came the day before his due date.

DS I was induced a week early, but when I went in, I was already dialated 4cm... I probably wouldn't have made it the rest of that week.

FloralMom replied to FloralMom's response:
I should clarify... with DS#2 I was induced!

jmarsh81 responded:
With my 1st, he was exactly 1 mth early. My 2nd son was 5 wks early, 3rd son 3 wks early. We are expecting this one to be born around 36 wks.

ninis1656 responded:
My son was born 9 days past his "due date"

MtnPrincess responded:
DD was exactly at 41 weeks, but I had to be induced because they did a BPP and I had no amniotic fluid. At all. She ended up being a c/s, and it turned out I didn't go into labor because I had an infection in the placenta and it caused the correct hormones to not be released.

DS was born the day before his EDD. And since I never got past 4 cm during DD's induction, I was considered like a first time mom labor wise.

krissims responded:
DD was born at 38 and so was DS...hope this one comes at the same time

Me(25) DH(26) DD(6) DS(4) EDD 11-19-10

Spotlight: Member Stories

Christina - Texas - Married to DH May 2003, 1 D/S Oct-2003, M/C April 2010, M/C June 2010 (possible twins) was a member of the WebMD Boards way back ...More

Helpful Tips

I need your tips...
Now that you have had twelve or so days to get to know the new exchanges-let me know what else we can do to help make them better. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.