Skip to content

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Latest cravings & aversions
FloralMom posted:
So what are everyone's latest cravings and aversions?

I know that mine have changed! I'm back to LoViNg Chocolate again! But the thought of Spaghetti-o's and the like totally disgust me!!! I don't even want to open a can for my DS (and he loves it!)
FirstPrevious12NextLast

LindzRenee responded:
Cantelope....mmmmm! I have to say that grilling last night made me nausous, but I think it was the smell of smoke that did it - or it could have been the roasted tomatoes. YUK.

Oh and 'dip' seems to be on my mind alot. I have to have it. I bought both French Onion and Dill because I wasn't sure which one I wanted more!

sarah0323 responded:
Peach anything. Peach pie shakes espically soooo good!

No real aversions yet for food. The smell of a dirty diaper now that's a whole other thing.

JessG711 replied to LindzRenee's response:
Strawberries have been a craving every since i found out i was preggo. I am also thinking of dip yummy i am driving my co-workers nuts b/c i keep talking about it with ruffle potato chips. Also cheeseburgers are a good fav right now to. Seafood is deff not on the menu for a while which stinks b/c with summer coming and living next to the cheseapeake bay with crab season coming is very sad. No MD Blue Crabs for me this summer :( Hopefully my taste buds will change again before then.

FloralMom replied to sarah0323's response:
Sarah - Baker's/Kroger's/Dillons has "Big K" soda that is peach and it is awesome!!! I got some and realized that I had no ice so I went to Sonic to get a cup of GOOD ice and I drank a 2 liter in 2 days and I'm not even a soda drinker!!!

FloralMom replied to FloralMom's response:
Lindz - Dip sounds super yummy lately too! The only problem... I can never REMEMBER it when I am at the store!

RJsMama responded:
Lately tomatoes with a little salt of them!!! And ice cream, I love ice cream!!!!

flutterbymama2be responded:
I LOVE diet rootbeer. Only A&W though. That has really been my only continuous craving. Most of the other ones come and go.

My aversions: Salad and cucumbers, and the smell of meat cooking. Ewww!

michelleloehr replied to flutterbymama2be's response:
no real adversions any more (at least not anything that i didn't already disliked prepregnancy) the only real craving is for crunchy things doesn't matter what it is as long as it crunches when i chew.

roni090909 responded:
I haven't really had cravings yet.

The only aversion I have had has been to Coke. But it seems to be over now. Thank goodness I love a good carbonated Coke.

Shauntrell responded:
Cravings are strawberries, watermelon, and pineapples. I also love to eat ice espically from sonic and all frozen drinks. Chocolate anything and last but not least celery sticks, broccoli, and carrots dipped in ranch dressing. O I forgot nachoes with all the fixing and pizza.

Aversions are eggs, sausage patties, popeye's chicken, hamburger meat, and pickles. Ewww, yuckie, nasty, uuuughghg

Jaylonsmama responded:
Fruit, strawberries, watermellon, cantelope, any fruit, oh man I can't wait for it to be fresh around here!

emyjo83 responded:
My aversions are still McDonalds and soda. My cravings have cut down though. It was Sonic slushes and once in a while its pasta but other than that, not too much.

Mrs_Plumley replied to Shauntrell's response:
Yeah, why are pregnant women rumored to love pickles, anyway? Once you've thrown them up, you never want them again.

scperdomo responded:
I'm totally lurking here (DS is 11 months next week!)

First off, congrats FloralMom!!!

When I was prego, I CRAVED watermelon! Towards the end I was waking up in the middle of the night and raiding the fridge. We had a farmers market nearby and watermelons were in season, we could buy 2 seedless melons for 5! It was awesome. And simply the best when it was really cold!

I also craved ice (the "good" kind, from Sonic... RaceTrack also had good ice) and around the the beginning of my second tri, I started craving Pepsi... but not just any Pepsi, it had to be fountain Pepsi... I had a 32oz every day. Before that I was an avid iced coffee addict, suddenly, an ice cold fountain drink sounded awesome and for the rest of my pregnancy I had to have one, ever day!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My life has been extremely blessed! I'm currently pregnant with my first natural child. I do have two wonderful step children who I fully claim an...More

Helpful Tips

tilted uterus
have had this with all 3 of my pregnancies it usually goes away but for me it continues through out my whole pregnancy. I am also 4 months ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.