Skip to content

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Names
MamaTara1 posted:
If you have definitely decided on a name, share!

Shani_girl responded:
Lilah Elise or Liam Ethan.

teachin2011 responded:
My names are very similar too, with the same initials :) We didn't plan it that way, but we've decided so far on Avery James or Amelia Jane!

SunConure responded:
We have picked Rylee Lynn for our little girl and that name is set in stone as she already has had her name printed on some things!!
Terra(24)Jeff(24) Rylee Lynn is due 09/13 :)

jessica5289 replied to SunConure's response:
We are having a Brystol Lynn.
Bailey 4, Bella 3, Bryson 11m, Brystol due 9/10/10

michelleloehr replied to jessica5289's response:
If its a boy it will be Alexander Matthew. Girl is still a little up in the air between Abigail Catherine or Elizabeth Catherine but I think we are leaning more toward Abby. Our big u/s isn't till next week so we will see.

Jennyhat replied to michelleloehr's response:
We picked Blake Roger for our little boy. I'm not to keen on Roger, but it's after DH's dad. And this name is set, not changing it.
Jenny (23) DH Nick (25) EDD 9/8/10 Our first baby, it's a boy! Blake Roger

NatashaT1 responded:
Our little girl is going to be named Morgan Chelsie. I liked Chelsie Morgan better, but my hubby likes Morgan better as the first name, so I'll let him win this battle.

eden51671 replied to NatashaT1's response:
Caroline Elizabeth, we will call her Cici.

matersmamma responded:
I have picked Sadie Grace for a girl and Sheldon David for a boy will find out what I am having on June 24, can't wait.

MamaTara1 responded:
After much deliberation, Alden Tyler is the winner! We already have Andrew Robert & Abigail Lynn (didn't intentionally do "A" names -- just names we liked -- but now feel like we need to name #3 with an "A" name).

sorme818 responded:
Most likely 99% as long as she fits the name when we meet her , her name will be Lucy Sue

FloralMom responded:
All the name deliberating that I did and DH looked at the name book once and is pretty set on a name.

Right now, we are thinking Everett Robert (Robert is my dad's name) but we haven't revisited the name yet and a close friend is due any second now with a baby and won't tell the name. She is using Robert as the middle name too (because it's her DH's name) now I'm just praying it's not going to be Everett, or we are back to the drawing board!

We don't intend to tell family until LO is born.

terricody responded:
Our Little Girl name is totally set and her name will be Kellie Marie :)
Terri-DH(Rob)DS Bobby(8)DS Connor(2)5 Angels 6/01,10/08,11/09(with Triplets@10weeks)It's A Girl Kellie Marie Pink Team!!

KSHoh responded:
Jackson
KSH(32) Team Blue EDD 9/29/10

Spotlight: Member Stories

Proud Army Wife (24) My Soldier (25) Our Fur Babies (1 dog, 2 cats, 1 sugar glider) TEAM BLUE!! EDD 7/25/10

Helpful Tips

I need your tips...
Now that you have had twelve or so days to get to know the new exchanges-let me know what else we can do to help make them better. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.