What's today craving?
FloralMom posted:
I want some cheescake from Cheescake Factory in the worst way right now... I know I won't get any, but a girl can dream can't she?
Amy (29) DH (30) - m/c in 12/05, DS1 11/06, DS2 8/14/09 to 8/17/09.  MTHFR - Folbee Plus & Baby Aspirin.  LO - Blue team EDD 10/23/10... 2 days before my birthday!
FirstPrevious12NextLast

MNMommy3 responded:
DS decided he wanted some dill pickle chips from the grocery store, so I got them. Well, I ended up eating MORE THAN half the bag!!! I didn't even know I liked the pickle flavor that much! LOL. I had to force myself to put them away, but they're still calling my name...
~ Kelly (31), DS (12), DS (5), EDD 01/09/11.

mamatobe08 responded:
It was Qdoba this morning, so I took DS and we went for lunch.
Michelle(24) DB(26) DS 11/4/08, New LO EDD 12/1/10 Looking like the yellow team although I want to find out!

roni090909 responded:
Thanks to Mamatobe I had to have chipotle for lunch
Me (30) DH (37) DS 10/20/08 New Baby Girl EDD 11/11

MsMollyMac responded:
A Snickers and a Coke sounds wonderful!
Me: 26, DH: 30, DD: 2, new little one due 1-3-11

CarmenBreck responded:
Pizza and pickles! Not together though lol.

MRSKuhns responded:
Mine is Bananas I just asked my husband to get me some..lol

pooh4disney replied to MRSKuhns's response:
orange chicken from panda express and cheetos lol

newmommy301978 replied to pooh4disney's response:
oh I love orange chicken from panda that sounds so good unfortunately they don't have panda close to where I live it would be a two hour drive yummy I miss my panda:(

kamls73 responded:
An xlarge Lemon Slush from Richie's would really hit the spot right now!!!!

TraceLL responded:
a three cheese pizza lunchable!

MizzCoreta26 responded:
my craving for the past two weeks ( and I've been eating there almost three days a week) has been magic wok, sweet and sour chicken and an egg roll. I can't walk into a chinese buffet without gagging but have this craving lol.

amb_519 responded:
I want waffle fries and a secret sour cream sauce from a place back home....I won't be getting that until October...boo!

Fried rice with egg on top sounds sooo good right now, but I'm too lazy to make it ~

Cheetos and a pepsi sounds good now too....I think I'm hungry hehe

abbygailsmom1 responded:
I want some mashed potatos with butter and salt. Yummo!

jadedstar responded:
OK ITS WEIRD...

My mom's homemade potato soup. its perfect i have been so sick lately and nothing has been good let alone great. well my mom made a huge pot last night and when i got of work i ate some for supper it was so good and i didnt get sick. well i had it for breakfast this morning and i went home at lunch and ate another bowl yes i may get tired of it eventually but today I am glad i could eat and not get sick and it is was sooo good Thanks Mommy
~JadedStar 32~DD 6~EDD 1/20/2011~Single mom and I like it that way~