Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
What's today craving?
FloralMom posted:
I want some cheescake from Cheescake Factory in the worst way right now... I know I won't get any, but a girl can dream can't she?
Amy (29) DH (30) - m/c in 12/05, DS1 11/06, DS2 8/14/09 to 8/17/09.  MTHFR - Folbee Plus & Baby Aspirin.  LO - Blue team EDD 10/23/10... 2 days before my birthday!
FirstPrevious12NextLast

MNMommy3 responded:
DS decided he wanted some dill pickle chips from the grocery store, so I got them. Well, I ended up eating MORE THAN half the bag!!! I didn't even know I liked the pickle flavor that much! LOL. I had to force myself to put them away, but they're still calling my name...
~ Kelly (31), DS (12), DS (5), EDD 01/09/11.

mamatobe08 responded:
It was Qdoba this morning, so I took DS and we went for lunch. :)
Michelle(24) DB(26) DS 11/4/08, New LO EDD 12/1/10 Looking like the yellow team although I want to find out!

roni090909 responded:
Thanks to Mamatobe I had to have chipotle for lunch :smile:
Me (30) DH (37) DS 10/20/08 New Baby Girl EDD 11/11

MsMollyMac responded:
A Snickers and a Coke sounds wonderful!
Me: 26, DH: 30, DD: 2, new little one due 1-3-11

CarmenBreck responded:
Pizza and pickles! Not together though lol.

MRSKuhns responded:
Mine is Bananas I just asked my husband to get me some..lol :)

pooh4disney replied to MRSKuhns's response:
orange chicken from panda express and cheetos lol

newmommy301978 replied to pooh4disney's response:
oh I love orange chicken from panda that sounds so good unfortunately they don't have panda close to where I live it would be a two hour drive yummy I miss my panda:(

kamls73 responded:
An xlarge Lemon Slush from Richie's would really hit the spot right now!!!!

TraceLL responded:
a three cheese pizza lunchable! =)

MizzCoreta26 responded:
my craving for the past two weeks ( and I've been eating there almost three days a week) has been magic wok, sweet and sour chicken and an egg roll. I can't walk into a chinese buffet without gagging but have this craving lol.

amb_519 responded:
I want waffle fries and a secret sour cream sauce from a place back home....I won't be getting that until October...boo!

Fried rice with egg on top sounds sooo good right now, but I'm too lazy to make it =)~

Cheetos and a pepsi sounds good now too....I think I'm hungry hehe

abbygailsmom1 responded:
I want some mashed potatos with butter and salt. Yummo!

jadedstar responded:
OK ITS WEIRD...

My mom's homemade potato soup. its perfect i have been so sick lately and nothing has been good let alone great. well my mom made a huge pot last night and when i got of work i ate some for supper it was so good and i didnt get sick. well i had it for breakfast this morning and i went home at lunch and ate another bowl yes i may get tired of it eventually but today I am glad i could eat and not get sick and it is was sooo good Thanks Mommy
~JadedStar 32~DD 6~EDD 1/20/2011~Single mom and I like it that way~

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a navy wife who just moved from South Carolina to San Diego, CA. This is my first pregnancy and my amazing husband and I are very excited to a...More

Helpful Tips

I need your tips...
Now that you have had twelve or so days to get to know the new exchanges-let me know what else we can do to help make them better. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.