Skip to content

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
PLEASE pick your FAVORITE!!
nsteve posted:

Take the Poll

I think I've pretty much narrowed down my girl name, and its on the list, just want to get opinions on other names I liked too.
  • Marley
  • Marlow
  • Matilda
  • Monroe
  • Mylah
vote
View Poll Results

FloralMom responded:
I like Marlow & Mylah - both are cute!
Amy (29) DH (30) - m/c in 12/05, DS1 11/06, DS2 8/14/09 to 8/17/09. MTHFR - Folbee Plus

Amelia_WebMD_Staff responded:
Love Marlow and Matilda! My niece is Marley and she is precious, too! Great choices nsteve.
Best Wishes! Amelia

beccadita80 replied to Amelia_WebMD_Staff's response:
I love Marlo but spelled this way. It's my SIL's name and I think it is so original and cool. GL
Becca(29) DH(30) PINK TEAM!!!! EDD 11/16 which is also my birthday! 2 furbabies

nsteve responded:
Thanks everyone! The name we're going with (pretty sure) is Mylah Presley and so far that name is topping the polls. Whoo hooo! Thanks everyone who voted!!!!

shanastash responded:
liked mylah presley, i think the others are too much of a tongue twister if you are going to be calling her by her full name sometimes (which we all do!!!).

just my opinion!

eliguns841984 responded:
I think Marley is cute, but it would bug me that it's the name of the dog in Marley and Me, which was a relatively popular movie recently. If you decided to use that name, people might drive you crazy bringing up that movie! So for this reason, I voted for Mylah
Noel (25) DH (31) DS1 born 7/23/2008, DS2 EDD 11/17/2010

Nykole83 responded:
Marley or Mylah is cute.

My daughters name is Marlie, named after Bob Marley. No one has ever asked me if she was named after the dog in the movie though. Both are cute names.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me (31) DH (31) DD 08/09 EDD 09/06/10 It's a girl!

Helpful Tips

tilted uterus
have had this with all 3 of my pregnancies it usually goes away but for me it continues through out my whole pregnancy. I am also 4 months ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.