Skip to content

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Bedding opinion! Please!!
nsteve posted:
What do you ladies think about this bedding? I found it pretty cheap at overstock. Be honest. Thanks!

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3441052
FirstPrevious12NextLast

Nykole83 responded:
Sorry, I dont like it.

jakk51306 responded:
I think it is really cute! I've got my bedding already. We'll hopefully find out later today what were having so I'll have to get either pink or blue accent pieces to go with it. My DD, who's 9, really likes that type of pattern. Her school stuff is pretty close to it.
Me(28), DH(37), DD(9), SD(9). diagnosed w/ PCOS in '04, m/c at 9.5wks in '07. multiple cycles of clomid

nsteve replied to Nykole83's response:
LOL, that's okay! Can I ask why?

dino44 responded:
I like it! Very girlie
Me: Tabatha (28), DH: Paul (29), Angel Baby @ 13 weeks, PAL graduate!!!: Emma 4/3/09, PAL 2: BFP 4/24 keeping our fingers crossed for another Graduate. EDD 12/31/10! YELLOW TEAM!

kristi_alexander responded:
I love it! The colors are so fun and bright. That looks like something that has some staying power.

I am having the hardest time finding something that will be good for either a boy or a girl. Everytime I see one I like I think I will go ahead and order it AND then 2 days later find one I like just that much more.
Proud parent of DS age 11, DD age 9 and DD age 6. Blessed with the best husband in the world! EDD - December 29, 2010 (hoping for blue team status)

Nykole83 replied to nsteve's response:
Its just not the type of style that I like, thats all.

I chose this one if Im having a girl:
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3755957

nsteve responded:
Well I broke down and bought it! Ahhhh! It was only 155 for the bedding and valance. Pretty cheap! I still have my DD's pottery barn set, but I wanted something different this time. Not so traditional and girly babyish. Hopefully I won't regret my purchase. I usually do!

roni090909 responded:
That is so cute! I love it
Me (30) DH (37) DS 10/20/08 New Baby Girl EDD 11/11

teachin2011 replied to Nykole83's response:
That's the one that we got
Nicole (24), DF Rob (26), Pup Oliver (1), and Cat Gohan (1); Little Girl Amelia Jane due on 11/10/10!

MsMollyMac responded:
Very cute!
Me: 26, DH: 30, DD: 3, new little one due 1-3-11

Mena75 responded:
Ohhh...I love it!! You have so many options on wall color, and its bright!!! Very pretty!!
~Malina (35) Dh (38) two DS's 13 and 4 ~~~ Pink team!!! Isabella Kahlan EDD 11/23/10~

tamliz08 replied to Mena75's response:
I love it!!!
DD-11/19/08 Baby Boy Due 9/1/10

jstjtyjs responded:
I'm also considering that bedding. Let me know what it looks like when you see it in person. I hate buying things before I get to actually see them. The reviews with picture's looked pretty good though.
Me(27), DH(27), DS(8), DS(3), Our third is on the way!!!!! EDD 2/3/2011

SunConure replied to nsteve's response:
I think it's cute! Very girly!
Terra(24)Jeff(24)Our first, Rylee Lynn is due 09/13 :)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I were married August 9, 2008. We decided to start ttc after being married for three months thinking it would take awhile. 9 months lat...More

Helpful Tips

I need your tips...
Now that you have had twelve or so days to get to know the new exchanges-let me know what else we can do to help make them better. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.