Skip to content

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Baby born at 22 weeks! Survived!!
nsteve posted:
I was in another board and someone posted this article about a baby that was born at 22 weeks and survived! Amazing story. There are pics too, so if you sensitive to that type of thing, you might not wanna look. But it gives a glimpse of what your baby looks like at 22 weeks. So tiny!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-437236/Born-just-22-weeks--Amilla-allowed-home.html

MsMollyMac responded:
What an amazing story! I couldn't imagine going through that.
Me: 26, DH: 30, DD: 3, new little one due 1-3-11

belle9164 responded:
wow
Alicia (24) DH (26) EDD 11-11-10 it's a BOY! Mommy to 3 dogs and a cat

korin81 responded:
Wow, that was a great story!
DS (23 Months) EDD 1/11/11

sliverfroggy responded:
That is amazing. She was so small and now she is 4 pounds. It is amazing what medicine can do these days. I agree with the last statement in the article about changing the time in Britain for abortions. I was googling something about using. paint the other night and a site for a medical clinic in PA said they do abortions up to 36 weeks. That is just absurd. Ok enough of my tangent.

carma929 responded:
Yes a baby can survive after being delivered at 22 weeks. My son is living proof. So please, if you are pregnant and having complications there is hope. You can visit my son's page and hear his story on a website called Caringbridge.org. Just type in caringbridge.org/visit/jaydenzambrano.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello! I don't know all of these acronyms everyones using, so I'm just spellin' it out! :) I'm 30, and my husband is 33. We have an ...More

Helpful Tips

I need your tips...
Now that you have had twelve or so days to get to know the new exchanges-let me know what else we can do to help make them better. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.