Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Boy Name Suggestions
bgabert posted:
I know it's a bit early, but I've already got ideas for girl names.. and DH and I can't seem to find the right one if our U/S shows us it's a boy!

So.. Is anyone out there willing to share their ideas?
I live in BC, Canada... so I'm pretty sure if I end up stealing your name we'll probably never meet, LOL! :sillygrin:

jadedstar responded:
i have thought about a few lol

James Ray, Daniel Ray, Eli James, Eli Ray, alexander, monroe, rogue, and i had a ton others literally like at least 20 more lol.. preggo brain went blank sorry
~JadedStar 32~DD 6~EDD 1/20/2011~Single mom and I like it that way~

HAILEYNICOLE2007 responded:
Well my DH has decided our boy name for us, I am not a huge fan so if you steal it no big deal...haha. Chace Edward or Chace Alan.
ME-27,DH-28,FIRST BABY-EDD 12/30/10

roni090909 responded:
Anthony, Jacob, Brendon/Brandon, Ethan, Tyler (my fav:smile:) Zachary, Joshua, Austin, Aiden, Colton, Davis, Ryan, Westin, Jackson, William That's all I can think of for now.
Me (30) DH (37) DS 10/20/08 New Baby Girl EDD 11/11

MRSKuhns responded:
Lol I have a few ideas for boy names. If we have a boy this time around i was thinking Cody Benjamin.

Other ideas i have are Jackson Jordan, Benton Gage, and Andrew Jonathan! Good luck with your decision :)
Me (22), DH (25), LO on the way Jan.2011

MRSKuhns replied to roni090909's response:
Ooo I like Westin, I have never heard that name before!
Me (22), DH (25), LO on the way Jan.2011

bgabert replied to MRSKuhns's response:
Thanks for the suggestions so far, Ladies.

I really like the name Westin (i'd spell it Weston) but one of my close friends named her little guy Weston! So.. that's out. My younger brother's name is Colton, I really like the name.. but it would be weird, lol.

For a middle name we are going with Donald (his dad's name and my dad's middle name) so I need sometime that will go with that..

I'm definitely jotting down some of the suggestions to add to my list though!!

jadedstar replied to bgabert's response:
James Donald...i have heard James Ronald before thought maybe it would go with Donald too! :) silly grins
Hugh Donald, i love Hugh Laurie "house"
Ashton Donald, Preston Donald, i will be back if i think of more
~JadedStar 32~DD 6~EDD 1/20/2011~Single mom and I like it that way~

xiri16 replied to bgabert's response:
My top two (my 10 year old and the new one) are Ashton and Devon. They each have a middle name after one of their Grandpas. Wesley (my dad) for Ashton, and Lloyd (My DH's dad) for Devon. You can use them if you'd like (though I do live near to BC). Where abouts in BC do you live?

bgabert replied to xiri16's response:
I like the name Ashton, so I'm jotting that one down. We already have a cousin named Devon, so that one is out.

I'm in Sicamous.. it's a very small town, about 3000 people.
I'm an hour north of Vernon, an hour west of Revelstoke.
About 2 hours north of Kelowna and 2 hours east of Kamloops, if that helps, lol
Bri (24), Jarrod DH (28), Emery DD, (1), Baby 2 - EDD Feb. 13, 2011

mkylvr1013 replied to HAILEYNICOLE2007's response:
I wanted to name my little girl Haley Nicole since I was a little kid, that was kinda after my best friend, lisa nicole haley. but then she goes ahead and gets married and names her kid haley. we are still close friends so i am bummed, just wanted to let you know you have a nice name.

HAILEYNICOLE2007 replied to mkylvr1013's response:
Thanks I have no complaints about it. I still always get compliments on it 27 years later. You can still name your kiddo Haley, you could spell it different or use it as a middle name. Surely your friend would understand. GL!!
ME-27,DH-28,FIRST BABY-EDD 12/30/10

roni090909 replied to mkylvr1013's response:
That is my name too ever since I was a little kid, Haylie Nicole. How funny
Me (30) DH (37) DS 10/20/08 New Baby Girl EDD 11/11

Spotlight: Member Stories

The Profile Picture is the South Indian Goddess of Pregnanacy. I wish Everybody Will have Happy Health Pregnanacy and Healthy Baby.

Helpful Tips

I need your tips...
Now that you have had twelve or so days to get to know the new exchanges-let me know what else we can do to help make them better. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.