Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Big U/S on Friday!!!!!!!! Guess me! :D
MRSKuhns posted:
Hi my name is Sarah, I will be 19 1/2 weeks when the ultrasound is done, and I am VERY excited! I am curious to see what you all think I will have :D. SO here's what it been like for me:

I didn't start getting morning sickness until my 8th week and it mostly in the middle of the day or late at night. It wasn't to intense at first but got stronger as I went along, it lasted until my 16th weeks. The baby's heart beat at the last appointment was 148bpm, and I started feeling tiny movement about a week ago. My cravings have been fruit of any kind and cheese! I absolutely can't handle the smell of cake,doughnuts, hot sauce, or tires...lol :)

So what do you think?
Me (22), DH (25), LO on the way Jan.2011

GermaphobeTeacher responded:
I say girl.

Babygr123 replied to GermaphobeTeacher's response:
Girl!
Amanda (24) DH(28) DD1(2) My PAL Grad DD2(6 Months) M/C 2/2009 3rd babe on the way EDD 2/23/11

MRSKuhns responded:
Oh and I forgot to mention that I have really bad heartburn too! I am so excite my hubby thinks it will be a boy and i go back and forth. For along time though i felt like it might be a girl...we will see on Friday!

Keep the guesses coming :)

Mena75 responded:
I'm gonna guess girl! :)
~Malina (35) Dh (38) two DS's 13 and 5 ~~~ Pink team!!! Isabella Kahlan EDD 11/23/10~

Chocolatemoca responded:
boy
Anne(34),DH(33) Due 12/05/10 w/our first LO It's a girl.

Jennax907 responded:
I'm going to guess girl!
DH(38) ME(30) DS(Blaine-1) EDD-9/11 It's a GIRL

jakk51306 responded:
I'm guessing Boy!
Me(28), DH(37), DD(9), SD(9). diagnosed w/ PCOS in '04, m/c at 9.5wks in '07. multiple cycles of clomid

jadedstar responded:
I am gonna say boy just to try to even up the counts LOL i am havin a boy and sweets make me gag
~JadedStar 32~DD 6~it's a BOY EDD 1/20/2011~Single mom and I like it that way~

HAILEYNICOLE2007 responded:
girl
ME-27, DH-28, Chace-EDD 12/30/10 (Blue Team)

MRSKuhns responded:
One more day until we know...I am happy with all these fun guesses! I am a little nervous about tomorrow..lol, is that normal??? I will be happy with either boy or girl, but I am a little nervous about learning to think about little boy decor and what not. I know that's petty, and I will be happy if i have a boy, I just want to do things right, ya know??

MRSKuhns responded:
Today is the day! Any last guesses?? :)

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I live in beautiful British Columbia, Canada. My husband and I have been married since 2007. Jarrod is 28, I am 24. After 1 1/2 years trying, we fina...More

Helpful Tips

Cord blood banking question
We are considering cord banking with this baby. We love the rep at CBR and found a coupon code 'MOOLA' that saves $250 off enrollment! What ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.