Skip to content

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
US update with Pic :)
Starla_94 posted:
Good Grief.. if this is a sign of what i've got coming to me..

Bean was SUPER bouncy today, kept hitting the wand and flipping so the doc was having a hard time getting a clear shot of the neck for measurements..

Baby is Breach but its so early it doesn't matter i think DS was breach untill a month in advance..

Baby is measuring 13 week 4 days.. so Almost a week in advance.. as i'm only 12weeks 6 days today.. Just goin to be a long baby..

and inbetween fighing the doc the baby was sucking its thumb. SOO CUTE!!!

we even got to see the brain that was totally weird but neat all at the same time.. very "halloweenish" LOLOL

see new pics here..
http://picasaweb.google.com/115623376989563635885/GreenBean20102011?authkey=Gv1sRgCIyAo82P7OPF1gE&feat=directlink
Christina (34) DH (38)- 1 D/S Oct-2003, M/C April 2010, M/C June 2010 (twins) BFP on 8/15/2010 ~ GreeBean - hoping for a girl! EDD 4/28/2011

abbygailsmom1 responded:
Super cute. Are you doing AI or anything. Just curious as I looked at all your pictures and you had them labeled bean 1, 2, 3.

BTW-I say boy based on HB of 140!
Me (30) DH (28) DD1 (5) DD2 (2) Baby boy Korbin expected via c-section early Jan 2011

Starla_94 replied to abbygailsmom1's response:
i originally had 3 bean sacs.. but two of them didn't make it..

I really HOPE its NOT a boy.. HB is 144 but hoping that its just goin to prove its a wifes tale..

I really really want a girl and if this is my last its even more important i have a little girl..
Christina (34) DH (38)- 1 D/S Oct-2003, M/C April 2010, M/C June 2010 (twins) BFP on 8/15/2010 ~ GreeBean - hoping for a girl! EDD 4/28/2011

kristinrayerootes responded:
If it makes you feel anybody, my daughter would NOT move during the u/s and hasn't quit moving since she was born!

Starla_94 replied to kristinrayerootes's response:
lol Kristen :) sounds typical :) my son was quite the acrobat. and still doesn't stop!!!

camnfaithsmom responded:
Those are the cutest little u/s pics!!! I'm so glad everything is going well for you!!! I wish you continued blessings!!
Me-27, SO-28, Cameron-10, Faith-3, Serenity-1, Lil one due 4/10/11

jadedstar responded:
Hi Starla!!! So glad you are here!!!! Con grats for sure praying for you and your LO. I was so excited to see you here.
~JadedStar 32~DD 7~it's a BOY EDD 1/20/2011~Single mom and I like it that way~

cheyenne828 replied to jadedstar's response:
Very exciting Christina!!
Pam 37, DH 37 ~ TTC 1 ~ BFP 5/29/09, MC 7/7/09 ~ BFP 12/14/09, early MC 12/20/09 ~ BFP 7/24/10, EDD 4/2/11, yellow team

jlbwondering35 responded:
Aww! Super cute bean! I'm sorry about Bean's 1&2. Bean 3 looks perfect! I'm predicting girl!! When I saw my bean at that same week scan I knew it was a boy and I was right! Your bean looks like a girl to me for some reason! Can't wait to find out!
ME (36) DH (39) BLUE TEAM!!! EDD 2/28/11

vybe77 responded:
Hey Christina how are you??
Happy to see the pregnancy is going good...sorry for the losses but congrats that this bean was the sticky one after all...
Thanks for the pics, quite enjoyed them..
On my side I just went through another chemical pregnancy...waiting now for results on how far along I was...
I think my fiancee and I are going to take a break from all this... its been very trying this year and now we'd like nothing more than to prepare for xmas...
Again congrats and give me an update once in awhile...
I also think you're having a boy based on HB..anything under 155 is usualy a boy ;)
Old wives tale or not it worked everytime for me...

jawariasid responded:
hey congrats to u on bean 3.
its good to see that someone else also has a bouncing baby.im 13 weeks today,n yesterday i had my 2nd US, the baby wont stop moving at all n gave doc a super hard time taking measurements. i could even see that arms n legs moving kicking everywhere. it was so cute.
couldnt wait to see what he'll do to me once i start feeling those kicks!! :-))
best of luck to all!

Sigma3rc74 replied to Starla_94's response:
Cute pictures!
As for the heartbeat . . . At 13 weeks I was in the 140 range, at 20 weeks I'm at 132 . . . I'm having a girl . . . Prior to 13 weeks I was in the mid 150's the whole time....
I'll be anxious to hear what you're having when you get to that point! Good luck!

vybe77 replied to Sigma3rc74's response:
Hey all I was looking for Starla for some updates on her pregnancy...can someone give me some news..or starla if you read this get back to me..hope all is well :)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Proud Army Wife (24) My Soldier (25) Our Fur Babies (1 dog, 2 cats, 1 sugar glider) TEAM BLUE!! EDD 7/25/10

Helpful Tips

I need your tips...
Now that you have had twelve or so days to get to know the new exchanges-let me know what else we can do to help make them better. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.