Skip to content

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
hi everybody
reb_hun posted:
figured i'm only a week away so i'd move up early. i'm 12 weeks today and i keep finding myself coming to these boards to see what's going on with people, finding out what's new. so how is everybody? how are the babies doing? anybody have any good ideas on how to find a good obgyn or midwife? i've moved since my last child and i have an idea on the hospital but no idea on how to pick anybody/ anything out. looking forward to talking to new people here.

Sigma3rc74 responded:
Welcome!
I'd ask someone you work with, go to church with, interact with what they're recommendation is as a start. Then research that Doc and make an appointment. If you don't think it's a good match, go to another. But, if you haven't been in the first trimester, I'd suggest finding one soon so you can get everything checked out and have time to establish a good relationship before the baby gets here.
Good luck!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'M BAAACCCKKK!!!! =o) My name is Alicia I'm 25 and I'm a PROUD MOMMY of 2 Daughters!! Rayna Nevaeh is 3 1/2 born 3/30/07 6 hrs labor 20...More

Helpful Tips

I need your tips...
Now that you have had twelve or so days to get to know the new exchanges-let me know what else we can do to help make them better. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.