Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Is it possible to have multiple breech babies?
dawnmommyof2tx posted:
Hi ladies! My first (son) was breech and was taken emergency csection at 37 weeks, he was born at 9lbs.1.5oz. I am now 18 weeks with my second (boy) as well and have this nerve racking feeling he could be breech too. Is that possible? Does it all depend on the size of the baby, are there other things too that make it happen that way? I am very scared!

reb_hun responded:
every baby is different don't worry!! you have plenty of time for that baby to turn anyways if it is breech. normally they turn head down by the time of delivery, but if you're still worried i would ask your doctor. good luck!!

MadlyMaggieMae responded:
My grandma had three breech babies... all vaginally cause back then they had no way of knowing and didn't do c-sections all that often. But as PP said all babies are different and if your really worried you can talk to your doctor and monitor this one closer so that it's not an emergency situation if he is.

Good luck and I hope this baby cooperates and comes out the right way!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My fiance and i found out that we would be bringing a blessing into this world on May 20th, 2010 and we have found out that our baby is due one Januar...More

Helpful Tips

tilted uterus
have had this with all 3 of my pregnancies it usually goes away but for me it continues through out my whole pregnancy. I am also 4 months ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.