Skip to content

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Confession Time (TMI)
alb7585 posted:
So now I totally feel guilty over this ... yesterday my doctor took me off pelvic rest. When DF asked I said I was still on pelvic rest because I really don't feel up to sex and I don't want to get molested (so to speak) more than I already am. I am human not a groping thing. I am really pissy with him and feel really bad as it is and now I totally lied. I'm not going to lie to you, I've umm taken care of urges myself if you get the drift but the thought of the energy that goes into the real thing makes me want to go bonkers ... What do you ladies thing I should do? Come clean or just live the lie for the next month??

And just for fun ... any confessions from anyone else this week?

ebonyeye responded:
My confession is we are in the same boat. I take care of my urges myself when he's away, but when he's around I totally act uninterested. Because I AM.. its just too uncomfortable. The last time we tried, he just gave up because I complained too much. And this is totally not normal for me, so I hope it gives, sooner than later. I feel so bad and am happy that he "understands" and doesnt really pressure me.

I'd say come clean though.lol
Tee(31)~DD(11)~EDD for DD2(2/26/11)

krazykatt707 replied to ebonyeye's response:
OMG! I feel so much better knowing I'm not the only one who's totally up for self pleasure but has no interest in actual sex. Handling it myself just takes less energy and time. And is not near as uncomfortable! I felt kinda bad too but sex is just too much work right now. I've been pretty honest with my hubby about it though. And we do other things for intimacy. Cuddling and kissing can be just as fulfilling for both of us.
Rachel(26),Scott(27),Jon Roland(4),Kira Elizabeth(due 2-6-11)

bgabert responded:
Haha, I LOVE that I am not the only one experiencing this.

I am totally the same way. I act completely and utterly NOT interested.. but have taken things into my own hands. I just get too uncomfortable during and he gives up.. and then complains that he hurts "down there" well... take care of it! LOL

You probably *should* come clean.. but will I? Probably not. So, how can I preach it when I won't even do it? haha!

Good luck! I say just change the topic when it comes up and keep taking things into your own hands!
Bri (24), Jarrod (28), DD Emery, (6/15/2009), Baby 2 - EDD (2/13/2011) Go BLUE Team!!

Helpful Tips

Cord blood banking question
We are considering cord banking with this baby. We love the rep at CBR and found a coupon code 'MOOLA' that saves $250 off enrollment! What ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.