Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Moving Up.. See yah soon
ShanunC posted:
hey ladies.. Im 27 weeks tomorrow so Im headed up to the 3rd tri.. just wanted to say thank you for all the advice and listening to me vent and whine.. I tend to do that alot..
your all a great bunch of ladies and I wish you the best and Ill be seeing some you soon on the 3rd tri boards..
anyone still wanting to do the birthing beads make sure to email me since I wont be on this board all the time to catch who wants to join..

Thanks again.. happy healthy and safe pregnancies to alll

sarahgrl responded:
Yay for moving up! I'll see ya' in a week!
Me (28) DH (28) DD1 (2) New LO Joining the PINK team!! DD2 EDD 2/19/2011

ebonyeye responded:
Aww gonna miss ya.. see ya soon!
Tee(31)~DD(11)~EDD for DD2(2/26/11)

Amelia_WebMD_Staff responded:
Congratulations Shanun!!! Feel free to lurk

I want to see those beads, so be sure to come back and post them! PLEASE!!! Good luck with the last trimester, I hope that it treats you well. Take care!
Best Wishes! Amelia

bgabert responded:
EEK! If you're moving up.. that's means I am supposed to move up.
I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going....
Meet ya on 3rd tri, Shanun!
Bri (24), Jarrod (28), DD Emery, (6/15/2009), Baby 2 - EDD (2/13/2011) Go BLUE Team!!

cheyenne828 replied to bgabert's response:
Good luck and come back to visit soon!
Pam 37, DH 37 ~ TTC 1 ~ BFP 5/29/09, MC 7/7/09 ~ BFP 12/14/09, early MC 12/20/09 ~ BFP 7/24/10, EDD 4/2/11, yellow team

Amelia_WebMD_Staff replied to bgabert's response:
Congratulations to you too! Take care
Best Wishes! Amelia

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am currently a SAHM to my amazing little man, who is 3.5. I am in school finishing up my degree in Speech Therapy. My husband is Active Duty Army an...More

Helpful Tips

tilted uterus
have had this with all 3 of my pregnancies it usually goes away but for me it continues through out my whole pregnancy. I am also 4 months ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.