Skip to content

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Finally a name for our bundle of love..
Maria0909 posted:
So DH and I have argued about names with our all of our children. We both think the names we like are better than the ones the other likes. Finally we both fell in love with Liliana Elizabeth, of course one of his but we gotta throw them a bone every once in a while. What do you ladies think?

reb_hun responded:
i like it :) it sounds really pretty.

StarryGrrl responded:
I love it! We are naming our baby Lily Anna Grace, so of course I would like Liliana since it is so similar to Lily Anna. =) I think the combination of Lilana and Elizabeth is very pretty too.
Me and DH (31) DS 2 yrs. old. Baby girl on the way EDD 2/19/11

mindy48875 responded:
Ahhh...that's so cute! Love it!
Me(28)(DH(28) DS(2) via unnecesarian DS(1)VBAC! and the 3rd on the way! VBAC hopeful again!

camnfaithsmom responded:
Absolutely adorable!!!
Me-27, SO-28, Cameron-10, Faith-3, Serenity-1, Lil one due 4/10/11

triss84 replied to mindy48875's response:
Hi! I was reading that you have done a VBAC... I would love some details considering I am fully set on "attempting" one in about 12 weeks from now and I know no one who has really ever even heard of it let alone try.

alb7585 replied to triss84's response:
Here are some sites that I used. I am totally doing it and my doctor is really supportive:
http://www.ican-online.org/vbac/home
http://vbacfacts.com/
http://www.acog.org/publications/patient_education/bp070.cfm

The ACOG just did a HUGE thing over the summer saying that more women should be allowed to VBAC because its less risky then a repeat. The study even said after two c-sections with a certain amount of time inbetween a woman should be allowed to attempt.

I would talk to your doctor but I know, at least for me, I wouldn't have an OB who wouldn't let me try one. I felt totally ripped of my delivery of my son

jlbwondering35 responded:
LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!
ME (36) DH (39) BLUE TEAM!!! EDD 2/28/11

mindy48875 replied to triss84's response:
Good for you!!! Rather than rambling on here for HOURS about vbac and what a HUGE supporter I am of it - if you want to email me with any questions at all my email is fandel1ma@yahoo.com

Definitely look at the site www.ican-online.org This site was a life saver for me!
Me(28)(DH(28) DS(2) via unnecesarian DS(1)VBAC! and the 3rd on the way! VBAC hopeful again!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Kelly (32) ~ Craig (36) ~ Eliana (5) ~ Joshua (3.5) ~ Bekah (1) ~ Samuel John EDD 2/24/2012 ~ ^i^ Pumpkin (Mar 2011) ~ ^i^ (Jan 2006)

Helpful Tips

Cord blood banking question
We are considering cord banking with this baby. We love the rep at CBR and found a coupon code 'MOOLA' that saves $250 off enrollment! What ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.