*****Name Poll******
lovemylife10 posted:
What are you having, when are you due and what is the name you've picked so far?

We are having a boy due 4/25. His name is Maddox Trevor.

camnfaithsmom responded:
Have no idea what we are having we find out tomorrow (hopefully blue team).
We are due April 10, 2011.
We have not officially decided on names but have it narrowed to the following (although not my favorites):

Quentin DeVon
Melody Rayne
Destiny Rayne

In a fantasy world my little guy (if it's a boy) would be named Isaiah...
Me-27, SO-28, Cameron-10, Faith-3, Serenity-1, Lil one due 4/10/11

lovemylife10 replied to camnfaithsmom's response:
Cute names! Why haven't you found out yet?

camnfaithsmom replied to lovemylife10's response:
We find out tomorrow at our 20 week anatomy scan. I am sooo very excited!!
Me-27, SO-28, Cameron-10, Faith-3, Serenity-1, Lil one due 4/10/11

wichelmana responded:
We're due 6/16/11, and haven't found out yet, and wont until after January 13th (my doctor wont do gender U/S's until after 18 weeks...I can't wait!!!)

But in the event that we are pink teaming it again:

Chhaya Kerri-Lynn

And in the event that we are blue teaming it like we want, we were originally looking at:

Thierry J(something)-Alasdair

Mind, the hyphenated middle names is a trend that we've been running with...our DD's name is Chessa Jean-Marie. And for girls, we're trying to keep family names in, since Jean Marie is my grandmothers name. Kerri Lynn is my mothers name.

ssteinbuch0048 responded:
We are having a boy...Due March 1st, 2011.

We have it narrowed down to 3 first names:

Alexander (Xander) - Mine and DD's favorite
Cameron - Has been in the running for the last 5 years
Jayden - DF favorite

Middle names are still up in the air until we decide what first name we will go with. We will probably use a family name though, my favorites are Jay (my DF's nickname) and Gregory (DF's fathers name).
Me (Stacy) 31, DF (Jason) 32, DD1 (Paige) 13, DD2 (Pearl) 10, 3 angels. LO Due March 1, 2011 BLUE TEAM!!!!

myboys79 responded:
We are having a girl and she is due 2/27. We are pretty sure her name is going to be Gabriella (Gabby) but we haven't decided on a middle name yet...although I'm partial to Claire.
Angie (31) DH (32) DS1 (6) DS2 (2) Baby Girl Due 2/27/11!!

MadlyMaggieMae responded:
No clue whether I'm having a boy or a girl yet ( and not happy about it lol ). Due April 9th. If it's a boy, which I feel it is, it will be Phoenix Nathaniel, and is it's a girl her name will be Cordelia Violet.

mindy48875 replied to MadlyMaggieMae's response:
I have a niece named Cordelia and we call her Delia for short....i think that name is so darn cute!
Me(28)(DH(28) DS(2) via unnecesarian DS(1)VBAC! and the 3rd on the way! VBAC hopeful again!

mendezwife replied to mindy48875's response:
Hello everyone
Im due June 18th, will find out in Jan what we are having.....the other reader posted about the name Cordelia....which is cute....very close to my name.....(idk if we are allowed to use our real names on here but everyone seems to love my name.....Delilah) Incase that helps anyone!

Our names are....
Boy.....Miles David
Girl......Nola Sophia

Good luck everyone! healthy babies to come!

kspiros24 responded:
We are due on April 1st with our first child. A little boy we are naming Samuel Aaron.

MilitaryMommyLiz responded:
Due 4/13...Boy...Jonathan Cole or Elijah Cole...either way he will be called Cole

Jeep87 responded:
We are having a boy (baby boy #2)!! Due on May 1st & his name will be Mason..unsure of the middle name =)

osamuel08 responded:
We are due 4/7/11 and we are having another boy. We have very formal names for our other two sons, Prescott Henry and Oliver Samuel and need something along those lines. Since the other two are named after family we are thinking we will use Sinclair (another family name) as a middle. So far the possiblities are:

Maxwell Sinclair
Alexander Sinclair
Hamilton Sinclair

We are digging deep on this one...
Jen (34) DH (34) DS (5) DS (2) Blue Team 4/7/11

kelmi24 replied to osamuel08's response:
We are having a little boy, due March 22nd and his name will be Jonathan Hazen :)