5 more days...
mindy48875 posted:
until Christmas!!!! YAY!!! I'm so excited! However - I STILL have ALL of my wrapping to do. It's so hard to get it done with the kids around. I keep telling myself I'll wrap some gifts up when they go to bed at night but I end up going to bed too b/c I'm so tired. But not many more days!!! Oh yeah - AND - it's a short work week! WooHoo!!!
Me(28)(DH(28) DS(2) via unnecesarian DS(1)VBAC! and the 3rd on the way! VBAC hopeful again!

reb_hun responded:
at least you have your shopping done, i haven't even started yet.

mindy48875 replied to reb_hun's response:
OMG! I'm sorry! Ha,ha! I don't know why - but that made me laugh a little! Well - hopefully you get out there within the next couple of days and get it done! but hey - if you already know what you have to get - then it shouldn't be that bad!
Me(28)(DH(28) DS(2) via unnecesarian DS(1)VBAC! and the 3rd on the way! VBAC hopeful again!

EyzaatheBelle replied to reb_hun's response:
Ditto!!

Rubysrred responded:
I am super excited too!!! I love this time of year! I finished the rest of my shopping this past Saturday and I wrapped all my presents yesterday and let me tell ya, my hips are so sore from sitting on the floor wrapping ALL DAY!!! But I thought since the boys were with Grandma this was a perfect opportunity. I tried to get DH to help but he isn't the best present wrapper so all I could get him to do was the stocking stuff which needless to say isn't even a dent in what I did!!! Anyways good luck wrapping your gifts, I tried the late night thing last year and it worked for me but I wasn't pregnant! So have fun and good luck!!! ONLY 5 MORE DAYS!!!!