discharge
An_217104 posted:
im in my 2 trimester and i have a milky discharge. what concern me is that its alot. when it happens i have to change my clothes. is this normal?

jeylianasmomma responded:
I had the same thing and found out I have BV bacterial vaginosis. What I suggest it call your Dr. They check the pH in your female parts and if you have high pH then u have it and they will treat it. They will treat it right away because it could cause preterm labor. They gave me an oral medication to take twice a day.

reb_hun replied to jeylianasmomma's response:
what exactly does that look like because i've noticed i have excess discharge and when i had my last appt they didn't seem to worried about it. it's just getting kind of annoying because i don't remember this much my last pregnancy.

Jackie86401 responded:
I have a milky discharge as well through out the pregnancy and my Dr's said its normal. You really only need to worry about it when it changes to a yellow, brown, pink, red tint or if it is giving off a bad odor. Otherwise it is completely normal.
Jackie(me) 24, Teddy(DH) 22, Xavior(Nephew) 3, Miley(daughter) 2, Lil one due 4/23/11