Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Moving Up!
Jhawkchick posted:
Well...I can't beleive it's that time already but I'll be 28 weeks on Wednesday so I think it's time I officially move up to the 3rd trimester boards. It's been great "chatting" and hearing all of your stories. Can't wait to see some of you on the other side in the coming weeks and for everyone else...I'm a lurker...so you'll probably hear from me again. Best of luck to all of you!! :)
Me (30), DH (30),  Fur Baby: Nugget(Shih-tzu/poodle, 1), EDD 3/30/2011--Pink Team!

DDK2005 responded:
I know I cant believe it - I just looked at my calendar - Im right there with u!!!! This is going so fast!!
Me: Dee (35)DH: Ken (35): DD: Ava 3/26/09: EDD: 4/2/11 - Yellow Team

reb_hun replied to DDK2005's response:
congrats guys!!! i still have 8 more weeks until i can come and join you... scary!!!!!!!! just think, our little beans will be here before we know it and we won't know what happened to us :P

wmatto83 responded:
Congrats!! Enjoy your last few weeks of silence LOL!
ME (27) DH (38) Two Fury Friends (both 4) EDD 6/17/2011!!

Jhawkchick replied to DDK2005's response:
Great! I'll see you on the sother side soon. To everyone else, thanks! I'm definitely trying to enjoy the silence before the real work begins. Take care!
Me (30), DH (30), Fur Baby: Nugget(Shih-tzu/poodle, 1), EDD 3/30/2011--Pink Team!

Jackie86401 responded:
Congrats!!! I will be with you in 4 more weeks!! lol Ironically when I hit 25 weeks I will be turning 25!! lol!! Also last month I had my OB appointment on the 22nd and I was 22 weeks along! And when I hit 28 Weeks it will be on the 28th of this month!!! Wow these numbers are really following me around!!
Jackie(me) 24, Teddy(DH) 22, Xavior(Nephew) 3, Miley(daughter) 2, Lil one due 4/23/11

Amelia_WebMD_Staff responded:
A late congratulations on your move to 3rd Trimester!
Have a wonderful 2011 with your LO :-D
Best Wishes! Amelia

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am an 8th grade teacher, married since July 2009 to a registered nurse and living in Boise, ID. I have two teenage boys (13, 14) from a previous mar...More

Helpful Tips

I need your tips...
Now that you have had twelve or so days to get to know the new exchanges-let me know what else we can do to help make them better. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.