Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
CERCLAGE
manda120478 posted:
So my cerclage is in place and I am on my way to the 17th week. Now it is time for the progesterone shots to begin, once a week. I never thought I would have to go through this much to have another baby! But we are so blessed that we have this 2nd opportunity...and oh yea,.,,its another BOY!!!!! Hope all you ladies are having a healthy and happy pregnancy! anyone else out there have a cerclage

reb_hun responded:
congrats on the boy!!! so then are you on bedrest? you're lucky to have found out already, i just found out today!! good luck!! happy and healthy 9 months to you.

manda120478 replied to reb_hun's response:
NOPE...no bedrest for me...NOT YET...lol...I am on pelvic rest, no sex...and no lifting..and if my cervix cooperates I should be good to go...congrats to you too!!!! and a healthy pregnancy as well!!!

reb_hun replied to manda120478's response:
aww man, no sex??? that sucks how old is your older son, my daughter is 19 months. will be two years old when this little bean is born.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been married for 4 years and are expecting our first in November. This is going to be an interesting year and we are very excite...More

Helpful Tips

Cord blood banking question
We are considering cord banking with this baby. We love the rep at CBR and found a coupon code 'MOOLA' that saves $250 off enrollment! What ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.