Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Groin Pain
Jackie86401 posted:
So ever since last night I have had a pain in my groin. When I am sitting down it only feels like a small cramp but when I am up walking around I am having to limp because it hurts so badly. My mom says it sounds normal to her but I never experienced this with my first pregnancy and I know all pregnancies are different but has anyone else experienced this and if so what did you do to relieve the pain. I have tried stretching hot and cold compresses and my back massager and nothing.
Jackie(me) 24, Teddy(DH) 22, Xavior(Nephew) 3, Miley(daughter) 2, Lil one due 4/23/11

myersluv1 responded:
I'm pregnant now and going through the same thing. Did you ever find out what was happening?

An_251897 responded:
Sounds like it could be vulvar varicosities to me. There is a great article about vulvar varicosities posted to a blog I came across while researching the topic on behalf of a patient. The post can be seen here: http://blogs.health24.com/vitaminpete/vulvar-varicosities/

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 36 and pregnant with my first child. We are due March 19, 2011 and it's hard to believe that I'm just two weeks away from 1/2 way there! ...More

Helpful Tips

I need your tips...
Now that you have had twelve or so days to get to know the new exchanges-let me know what else we can do to help make them better. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.