Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Finding out Mon the 17th!
mendezwife posted:
Hello to all.....
Just wanted to share that we finally find out on Mon what we are having! We are very excited. My 3rd, our 1st together.
I already have 2 sons....most people say I'm destined to have boys...I think its a boy anyway. Always wanted a lil girl....but my gutt says boy. Hubby thinks it s a boy too.
18 wks.....& ready to find out! EDD June 18th!
Good luck to all!

mindy48875 responded:
Uggh....you are so lucky!!!! I dont' have mine until January 27th and I'm going to be like 24 weeks! I don't know if we are going to find out the sex or not - but I really want to see this little one!!!
Good luck on yours and cant' wait to hear what you're having!
Me(28)(DH(28) DS(2) via unnecesarian DS(1)VBAC! and the 3rd on the way! VBAC hopeful again!

mendezwife replied to mindy48875's response:
Oh why so late? I've learned that you have to ask & almost demand when you want things done, questions answered. To them we are just another paitent. But to us this is our life. At my last app in Dec I asked when in Jan will be my sonogram. 18 wks is usually the time frame. But this is my 1st one ever! W my 2 sons I had 2 or 3 sonograms! So this is exciting to finally see this baby! I hear it at each app but I need to see it!

I couldnt imagine not knowing my baby's sex. I'm so tempted to buy & plan. I need to have everything in check!

Good luck to all!

wmatto83 replied to mendezwife's response:
Oh good luck I can't wait to hear what you are having! We find out on the 26th I will be 19 weeks!
ME (27) DH (38) Two Fury Friends (both 4) EDD 6/17/2011!!

mommy2830 responded:
I get to have my ultrasound tomorrow! Isn't it exciting! I have 3 boys so I figure this one is a boy too! Good luck Monday!

jus4shiron responded:
I will find out on Tuesday the 18th, I will only be 17 weeks and 3 days so hopefully they will be able to see, they saw sooner with my second. I have two boys, and my gut is telling me this one is a boy too. All my friends and family are pushing and hoping we're having a girl. I'm on egg shells about this ultrasound, so anxious not just because of the sex but to make sure everything is going okay. When you're further along in the pregnancy you have signs things are going okay because you feel movement, but right now nothing is going on to indicate how my lo is doing. EDD June 24, both of my sons came at 37 weeks. Good luck

mindy48875 replied to mendezwife's response:
That's the soonest appt. I could get with my doctor. I could have went a week sooner but with a diffferent doctor and I didn't want to do that. If it was my 1st pregnancy - then I might have. But this is my 3rd so I don't mind waiting the extra week I guess... So we'll see!
Me(28)(DH(28) DS(2) via unnecesarian DS(1)VBAC! and the 3rd on the way! VBAC hopeful again!

mendezwife replied to mindy48875's response:
well good luck ! I find out 2m. I know the waiting is horrible!
This is my 3rd & I think its another boy too!

Junie6177 responded:
I'm in exactly the same boat. 2 boys and I have my u/s tomorrow (due 6/15). What did you find out??? (unless you already posted and I missed it!)

mendezwife replied to Junie6177's response:
We're having twin boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Read my blog all about being a Stay At Home Mom: http://mymommydiary.wordpress.com also, Find me on Facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...More

Helpful Tips

I need your tips...
Now that you have had twelve or so days to get to know the new exchanges-let me know what else we can do to help make them better. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.