Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Introduce Myself
marchbabee posted:
Hi everyone! My name is Stacey, and I just moved up to the 2nd tri from the first tri board. I am 14 weeks today and already popped! This is my first, so I was a little surprised that I can't fit into my pants, but I keep telling myself, it's only in my stomach area (right now ) so, I'm doing just fine! DH and I had 2 m/c before this pregnancy, so we are feeling blessed that things seem to be moving along nicely. Had my last d/a last Friday and got to hear the strong heartbeat for the first time! What a sound I'm looking forward to getting advice and perhaps offering some on this site!

reb_hun responded:
welcome and congratulations!!!! the heartbeat of an unborn child is a great/ beautiful thing isn't it?? i'm 24 weeks and just had an appt today, her heartbeat was in the 150's. i just love that sound!!!!!

MommyManda responded:
Your story sounds like mine!
My boyfriend and I have also had two miscarriages (August 23rd, 2009 and August 23rd, 2010) We just made it to the 2nd trimester board also! Right now, I am 12 weeks, 5 days! Our 12 week appointment got cancelled due to this wonderful Missouri Weather, so I've gotta wait until next Thursday for another ultrasound. I'm super excited but SO nervous at the same time, I'm sure you're about the same. Right now, my due date is sitting at August 13th. Ugh, I REALLY want out of August!!!!!!

marchbabee replied to MommyManda's response:
Thanks ladies! The heartbeat is amazing! It was really funny b/c the doctor had told me that if we didn't hear a heartbeat, we'd go do an ultrasound. But, the second she put the wand down on my tummy, out popped the heartbeat. She said, "I like this baby! I'm thinking maybe it's a girl since the rate was so fast (160) and it was really active in an ultrasound the week before. We'll see! I'll be happy with whatever after our history!
MommyManda I'm so happy that you've made it to the 2nd tri too! I just responded to your first tri posting about the doctor cancelling. I don't know that the fears ever fully go away, but I have to keep telling myself that up to this point, everything seems to be moving along by the book. Are you going to find out the sex?
I'm due Aug. 4 and pretty psyched about it. I live in MN, and the State Fair is at the end of August, and I really want to go and enjoy everything on a stick and deep friend. Yum!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi i am Emily, I was born in a small town called Bend Oregon ( aka Bend over Oregon). I will be 21 here in september 21, I was rased mostly in ...More

Helpful Tips

tilted uterus
have had this with all 3 of my pregnancies it usually goes away but for me it continues through out my whole pregnancy. I am also 4 months ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful