Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Twins....anyone out there in my boat?
mendezwife posted:
Hello
I've been on the blog many times & a cpl wks ago we found out we're having twin boys! (very excited) But I went to the twins discussion board & looks like no one gets on there, there havent been reply's in 6 months.

Anyone here expecting twins? Or does anyone know of a site I can join to get more info?

Thanks!

volley17 responded:
Hi! Yes I am also expecting twins! I am due July 20th. I was wondering the same thing. I went to the twins boards and no one ever gets on there I guess. When are you due? I would love to keep in contact over our pregnancies. I know a girl I work with has identical twin girls (mine are fraternal twins) and she told me about our local mother of twins group in our area. You should look into seeing if your community has one. I'm joining our group for $25/year and that gets me into their swap that they do in April before it goes public to look for things I need for our twins. Congratulations on the twins!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Alison, I met my husband 4 yrs ago at a Sci-Fi convention where it was the rare love at first sight. We married a year later and after 3 yr...More

Helpful Tips

tilted uterus
have had this with all 3 of my pregnancies it usually goes away but for me it continues through out my whole pregnancy. I am also 4 months ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful