Skip to content

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
how long do you have left?
reb_hun posted:
so i just went onto the calendar thingy last night and i was seeing how long i had left... i was thinking ok, 15 weeks is a long time right... and then i actually counted the days and i only have about 105/104 days left until my due date!!!!!! omg!!!!!! :P i hadn't realized i was so close to the double digits. :O anybody have any good names yet?? i am in dire need of name help, i know i have a while to go but i would still like to have a name picked out before the baby is born. I'm having a little girl, due may 25th. i already have a daughter named Alexandria Michelle who will be two years old right around the time this little bean is born. she was due may 24th 2009 but was 10 days late( born june 4th). any suggestions???

sdadkin responded:
I was just talking to my SO about this last night. I am due May 10th with my second son. I have less than 12 and half weeks left! When you use weeks instead of days it sounds a lot closer! Lol. My first son was 3 weeks early, so this baby might be here as soon as 9 weeks! It's crazy to think that I am already entering the last trimester next Tuesday!

As for girl names, if I ever have a girl her name will be Sophia Grace. I have had that picked out for a very long time! I also like Emma or Ella.

Are there any family names that you might be able to use? Like a mother or grandmother or aunt? My grandma's name is Jewell and she had a younger sister named Ann that passed away, so I always thought Julia Ann would be a nice way to honor them both.
Me (25) SO (25) DS (7/22/09) EDD (5/10/11) Blue Team!

alb7585 responded:
We were just having this conversation too!! They will take the baby at 37 weeks because with my DS I developed HELLP syndrome and had a very scary, emergency c-section. So we only have ten weeks to go. So I guess that puts me in the single digits. Ok ... thats even scarier. We are having a little girl too ... Abigayle Ann

MAllen81 responded:
Reb_hun you can use my girl name as we're having our 3rd boy! All along it's been Claire Elizabeth, and we're done after 3, so we'll never use it!

cheeks1983 responded:
I'm due 05/22 so I'm going on 26 weeks so that means 14 weeks to go...I'm so excited! I feel like time has flown by yet gone slow at the same time.

I have countdowns for everything right now...
6 weeks for my Baby Shower
10 weeks till I go on Maternity Leave :D
13 weeks for my scheduled C-section

We're having our 3rd and last child which is A BOY! His name will be Dennis (after my hubby) Miguel (my dads name). Cant wait to meet my little monkey!

mindy48875 responded:
Wow - I'm due 5/24 so I guess I'm close to that 14 week mark too! Yikes! And as far as names go....I got NOTHIN!!!! Actually - I think we may have a girls name picked out - but nothing for boys! I already have 2 boys so I feel like I used up all my boy names already - I have yet to hear something that I like...Ideas anyone?
Me(28)(DH(28) DS(2) via unnecesarian DS(1)VBAC! and the 3rd on the way! VBAC hopeful again!

wmatto83 responded:
I know it is amazing to me how fast this pregnancy is going and seeing all you on these boards and how fast all our pregnancies are going. I am only down to 18 weeks to go. OF course we have nothing ready and when i think 18 weeks I think omg we have nothing but a oneies and a book and stuffed animal...ya know all the important stuff LOL! So we have to get our butts in gear for sure!

As for names we are having a boy Aaron Joseph. our girl name was going be Mia Joan. You are more than welcome to use it :)
ME (27) DH (38) Two Fury Friends (both 4) EDD 6/17/2011 BLUE TEAM!!

mommyin2011 responded:
im due 7/31. so, I just counted and I have 170 more days to go (25 wks)!! seems like a long time! this is my first baby and I really just want time to fly by so I can meet my little one!! we find out tomorrow if we are having a boy or girl :)

If the baby is a boy, we are naming him: Adrian Russell (Russell after my dad) and if baby is a girl, I was thinking Leah or Natalie Jacqueline (Jacqueline after my mom). Kind of hopping for a boy because, except for my brother, we have ALL girls in the family. both sides, mom and dad, all girls!!! but I will be happy either way!!

I have a dog that's a girl, her name is Grace (Gracie)...I would have named by baby Grace if I didn't have the dog.
Me (28) DH (26) 2 fur babies - 1st baby: EDD: 7/31/11 :)

mmmstar8806 responded:
20 down, 20 or so to go! (less than 20 if i have to have another CS) I'm not really looking forward to summer and the heat, just my LO. =)
We find out on Wednesday if it's a boy/girl. But I've picked out Madeline (or Madison) Elizabeth if it's a girl. I also like Savannah or Olivia.
If it's a boy-well I'm stuck. I named my first Carter Egan. I don't like anything else I've come across!
Me(23) DF(22) DS(11 months) SURPRISE 2! EDD 7/4/11 hoping blue team!

wichelmana responded:
22 weeks down, 16-18 weeks left to go (potentially...DD was born at 39 weeks, so I'm guessing I'll go around 38-39 weeks with our little mister.)

I think I'm almost around 100 days left? *runs to look* okay, I'm at about 125 days left to go (22 weeks, 1 day pregnant).

As far as names go...yeah, we're having a hard enough time figuring out what we're naming our boy xD he may end up being nameless until delivery day.
Amanda[21], DH[25], DD[15mo], 3 BFPs: Oct 3rd and 4th,2010; EDD: June 16th, 2011! Blue team! Fourth Appt. February 1st

RockerMommie replied to wichelmana's response:
I am due on 6/19, This will be our second boy. We named our first son the day we found out he was a boy, we found out 2 weeks ago and I have names that I want to use but DH isnt that interested in helping with the decision. May just name him on my own! lol

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi everyone! My name is Kate and I just joined this community and I'm excited to meet other moms. I am a mother of 4 children and found out in Apr...More

Helpful Tips

tilted uterus
have had this with all 3 of my pregnancies it usually goes away but for me it continues through out my whole pregnancy. I am also 4 months ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.